unban request for killing a prop killer
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP]Tyler

Your ban ID: 51514

Banned by: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Revenge killing, Breaking NLR

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: i was about to donate when i died ,i was like wtf .i went back to nexus and i saw styler prop killing.as SRU i went to arrest him and died ,i done the same thing again and died,when i finally tazed him i set a warrant but the pres was crap and didnt do anything .when he woke up he started running away and i couldnt taze him . i wanted to donate so i killed him . even though he carried on killing Sad
Wait, wait, wait, let me get it straight, just so we're clear "i wanted to donate so i killed him" - that's your line?
i was almost done donating for money pack ,then i got prop killed .i went to investigate and theres a guy throwing props everywhere . i tryed to arrest him but he kept moving i got fed up and shot him
v2p [21:40:42] Styler22 (STEAM_0:0:44885557) Ran over: [FL:RP]Tyler (STEAM_0:0:53009291) using models/corvette/corvette.mdl
v2p [21:40:52] [FL:RP]Tyler (STEAM_0:0:53009291) has spawned as Strategic Response Unit
v2p [21:42:46] [FL:RP]Tyler (STEAM_0:0:53009291) Killed: Styler22 (STEAM_0:0:44885557) using weapon_mad_ump

Two minute gap between him killing you, and you killing him.
dude u dont get it .he was putting props everywhere
(07-29-2014, 11:55 PM)Tyler:TJD Wrote: dude u dont get it .he was putting props everywhere

So, you're openly admitting to back seat administrating?
dude ,i may be a donator but i still learning as there are some idiots that dont want to RP
Answer Georges question please.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(07-30-2014, 11:41 AM)Tyler:TJD Wrote: dude ,i may be a donator but i still learning as there are some idiots that dont want to RP

hmmm you are saying they're are idiots that don't want to role-play well you clearly couldn't be bothered for role play so you RDMed to donate. clearly you didn't want to role-play you were too focussed on donating to obey the rules. You should use the the @ <Message> command to contact the admins and let them sort it out. i think you should be banned again personally because you admitted to RDM and Back seat administrator.

Dan, warned for posting in a thread without the right.

Unban request denied, backseat administration.