Evocity 2 is really climbing the ranks!
When I first started playing FL RP about two weeks ago, Evo2 was at around the rank 133, I just took a look at its at 95, I think its quite amazing that in two weeks its climbed down 38 ranks and stayed powerful, hopefully it will get down to the top 20, well done the crew of fearless!
[Image: source.gif]
Thats actually pretty great.

Hopefully we can get it up real running with many players! :-) Would be awesome!
map is great but with many ppl on i cant contrawhore anymore :S
(08-12-2011, 11:16 PM)killahdog Wrote: map is great but with many ppl on i cant contrawhore anymore :S

I hope you are shitting me ...
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • ZeroX
(08-14-2011, 01:40 AM)s.J. Wrote:
(08-12-2011, 11:16 PM)killahdog Wrote: map is great but with many ppl on i cant contrawhore anymore :S

I hope you are shitting me ...

A lot just join because they can contra whoring.... Evo2 is my favorite server BUT i'm not join cause i can contra whoring with out getting raid etc., i join because its bigger, better, more realistic. Smile
I never play on evo1 only if evo2 is down, or gamemode crashed...
Well its now gone back to 103rd, but give it a week or two and I can almost guarantee it will be back ^^
I go there with zzzap, johnnie and some others sometimes. Just to contrawhore and hang around, talk without being disturbed by minges etc.
I think it will needs this to get further

[Image: fire-ladder-8183.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • ZeroX
Its now sitting at 93rd! It keeps going down gruadually too which is great!
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • ZeroX
A great map with lots of detail,but in the downtown street a specific area drops my FPS down to 15,at my regular 30. Still,I think it is much better than the original,especially the decent housing and business places.I can agree with you Smile