MadMax Here XD
Wink 
Hey,

So iv logged about 35 hours in game now so im not quite new but just thought id come over here and tell you hey Smile

Most of you may know me for being a dictator the other day and hiding away in down town autos but then tricking you Wink

Also funniest time iv had yet was RP stealing Kpred bmw and im not going lie he owned me and 4 other people lol bad choice but was fun while shadow watched and laughed aha.

Any way glad to be here and hope to be here a while.
Welcome to the Fearless Forums! If you need any help don't be afraid to ask me, if you want to improve some something on the server or forums, visit the Suggestions forums. If after a while, you find your certain play style, check out the Clan Discussions. Stick to the Rules and you'll have a good time.
Personal Notes:
Stealing a BMW, nice, did you get any where with it?

Have a good one Cheese
Yes we had a base by corleons house and we had told Kpred to give us $2000 for return of his vehicle, worse thing was that my mate didn't even realise that is was a admins ahaha then he panicked, im glad that Kpred RPed with us in it even if we did get owned it was good Cheese
Only You Define Who You Are, Not What Others Want You To Be
Welcome!
Thanks alot Cheese
Welcome to the forums! Wink
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome to the forums! If you need any help with anything, feel free to contact me here on the forums or steam!
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Welcome to FL!
Thanks for all the welcomes Smile i play v33 so if your on and i am say hi, i don't get on much in the week as for work and what not but im normally on on a weekend
Welcome Madmax to the Fearless Community!

[Image: giphy.gif]