Ban Req. [FL:RP] Dr Ayen Tanth -No sound
Player name:[FL:RP] Dr Ayen Tanth -No sound

SteamID (if possible):STEAM_0:0:27971723

Time in GMT: 8:40 AM August 12'th

Summary: This guy just became the President, then proceeded to demote every cop (including myself) saying they were all failcops. This all happened after his house got raided by cops who he accused of breaking NLR when they didn't. Then when confronted he said things bringing up stuff that happened over the past few days about how he didn't like them or what they did, so he was breaking NLR and it was also bad RP, which he was accusing us of.

Evidence:
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5574/...200001.jpg
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6417/2011081200002.jpg
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/9775/...200003.jpg
However, I do take responsibility for Lord Aken's Demote, I told him I was sorry. I know that won't get me off the hook.
and some for iownu, because I can't remember the failure he did,

but for Fox, Rex, Dead, quin and Keith all either broke NLR (Using killed cops as an excuse for raid) or Metagaming (Using radio after being tied up and mouth taped shut. All I know is I had a cop (Quin) tied up in my house because he was trying to break into our house. Then I leave for a few minutes to get some Mac10's and I come back to see Rex in my house and used a fireman (unknowned) to axe his way into my house, then he kills me since I wouldn't open the jail cell, then telling him that he shouldn't be in my house because of axe abuse, he kills me again. So I say screw it and leave, I go into town, get CDMed and I'm back at my base, where I see Fox, Rex, Dead and Kieth all breaking into Quin's cell using the fireman's axe. I would like to note that this entire time, there wasn't a single warrant issued. Along with that event, there were numerous fearRP breakings from cops running away at gun point, Rex did this twice. Along with CDM, NLR and RDM being called all night though OOC.

I never once said anything about past days? I only used the stuff that happened tonight. Plus that wouldn't fall under NLR, that would be metagaming.
(08-12-2011, 09:30 AM)AyenTanth Wrote: However, I do take responsibility for Lord Aken's Demote, I told him I was sorry. I know that won't get me off the hook.
and some for iownu, because I can't remember the failure he did,

but for Fox, Rex, Dead, quin and Keith all either broke NLR (Using killed cops as an excuse for raid) or Metagaming (Using radio after being tied up and mouth taped shut. All I know is I had a cop (Quin) tied up in my house because he was trying to break into our house. Then I leave for a few minutes to get some Mac10's and I come back to see Rex in my house and used a fireman (unknowned) to axe his way into my house, then he kills me since I wouldn't open the jail cell, then telling him that he shouldn't be in my house because of axe abuse, he kills me again. So I say screw it and leave, I go into town, get CDMed and I'm back at my base, where I see Fox, Rex, Dead and Kieth all breaking into Quin's cell using the fireman's axe. I would like to note that this entire time, there wasn't a single warrant issued. Along with that event, there were numerous fearRP breakings from cops running away at gun point, Rex did this twice. Along with CDM, NLR and RDM being called all night though OOC.

I never once said anything about past days? I only used the stuff that happened tonight. Plus that wouldn't fall under NLR, that would be metagaming.

Oh please, you didn't even know what FearRP was before today as you failed to follow it when I pulled a gun on you.

Additionally I'd like to add that Ayen is one of those people who like to randomly hostage people and demand things but also didn't read the rules before playing. (OR atleast didn't understand them.)
Oh hey sythus, I didn't know you were apart of this! Also, I like how you yell at people for breaking rules that they didn't yet at the same time you break the rules.
I was one of the gangsters, 60% of all the cops at that time broke NLR, I was watching through my scope and I saw the same SS boss come three times WITHIN five minutes and the same cops too.
[Image: source.gif]
(08-12-2011, 07:41 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I was one of the gangsters, 60% of all the cops at that time broke NLR, I was watching through my scope and I saw the same SS boss come three times WITHIN five minutes and the same cops too.

Even if they were, changing jobs counts as dying, so by going off what he saw before he was president is breaking NLR. You have to have a valid reason to demote people while being president only using information you have AFTER you become president, not before.
(08-12-2011, 07:38 PM)AyenTanth Wrote: Oh hey sythus, I didn't know you were apart of this! Also, I like how you yell at people for breaking rules that they didn't yet at the same time you break the rules.

I was actually a witness to it all and you were spamming in OOC that all cops were failrp prior to this.