The leaving bandwagon
Hi there, how you doing.
I'm leaving, believe it or not. Maybe you care, maybe you don't, bleh. There's Countless reasons regarding why I am leaving Fearless.
Here's a few;
The MAJORITY of the staff: Don't get me wrong, I've made pretty good friends with some of you, but the rest I find hard to understand how they work. I understand you have a social life, I understand you like to have fun on the server but it seems a lot of the staff don't understand that they need to put other players - The community - before themselves. With regards to the social life, I've said time and time again that if the staff members came on for one hour everyday, there would be a drastic change in how many rules are broken, like it or lump it.
The MINGES: Sort of ties in with the staff one. There's just more and more and less and less is getting done about it. Really rustles my jimmies, gotta be said.
A MINORITY of the playerbase: I'm not going to name names, but some of you are bastards to each other. We can all be a bit of a nasty person, but some of you go the extra mile - Perhaps not towards me, but to other people, it's really not nice :c
OTHER stuff c:: Helping out a community of people I've been playing Clockwork schemas with for a while now. They trusted me to be an admin (Imbaciles) so I'm going to do my very best to (minge) help.
Anyway, I've been sort of wondering whether to leave or not for a while now, but one major thing really turned the tables. That was Act0r's permaban...
I feel that it was unfair, there was no maliciousness in having that second account and yes- it's against some terms and conditions no-one reads through- and sure; it is perma-bannable but because it IS able to be punished by a Permanent Ban, does that mean that it must?
Act0r was a great roleplayer, player and hilarious guy in general in my opinion. Some of you may not have liked him, you'll no doubt tell me and argue to shit with me while I lurk this thread to see how much replies it gets but hey, do what you want. I don't think he should've been treated the way he was, like it or leave it.
Finally, I'd like to say a personal goodbye to some of my favourite babbies and bastards on the server;
Grizzly/FuzzyWuzzy: Omfg, good times. My seriousRP buddy <3
EpicB3N: Man, we didn't play together too much but when we did, shit certainly hit the fan. Big money, big women, big fun.
Venom: In my opinion, a light-hearted and understanding member of staff. Firm but fair as the saying goes, I'm glad you're a member of staff.
(There's a lot of people)
Tristanek: Man, we had some Russian adventures, never let the babbymen prevail.
Dr.Jaffacake: Quack.
Axew: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo
And that's all. The rest of you are hated or not important enough.
That was a joke, you're all loved. By me anyway.
Anyway, here's the sad final paragraph that everyone puts in. I'm not going to give you a stupid fucking lyrics video of sad music because I genuinely think that these problems can be fixed and I can return with zero items, zero money and yeah.... So, you can have a music video anticipating that day.

Until then?
Bye, have a graet time!
Goodbye Oobrie
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Goodbye!
Sad to see you go m8.

You were a fun player here, and we will all miss you. Have fun being (a minge) an excellent admin on that other server.
I do agree, there's too much minging lately but it's just a pasing by thing. Summer sales and all, but I digress...
As for the staff, alot of them are on vacation etc. but I agree there should be more staff on to deal with the increased minging.

Anyway, have fun outside of fearless, let us know when you come crawling back.

But seriously now, we all wish you the best :3
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
Cya man.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Have a good one.
Good luck elsewhere!
I love the Sips reference xD anyways I don't think he should get perma banned, I think they should only perma banned someone who has low hours or someone who's 2x accounting to avoid a ban. Actor had many hours I don't think a guy like him would want to break the rules and after all isn't that what matters at the end? if the player breaks the rules or not?

Anyways, that's just what I think.
Goodbye.
Good bye.

Goodbye
A more fitting signature.