Ban Request on imelektric
Name of player: imelektric

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63590805

Time in GMT: 15:00

Server: V_2d

Summary: Homophobic and insulting in ooc.

Evidence: [Image: kjdIcAv.jpg][Image: srtbBvt.jpg]
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Theres a player called FGT theamdgamer so i wasnt using "FGT" to refer to "***"
on the first picture he was not being homophobic as there was a player called FGTTheAMDgamer on the server so he was using a shorter version of his name as he rdmd and proppushed his car in the lake. and secondly i am imelektrics cousin in real life and his uncle is actually gay, he was just saying something about his life in OOC thats not much of a crime is it? we would post a BR on FGTTheAMDgamer but we have no evidence.

(07-25-2014, 03:16 PM)0123miller Wrote: on the first picture he was not being homophobic as there was a player called FGTTheAMDgamer on the server so he was using a shorter version of his name as he rdmd and proppushed his car in the lake. and secondly i am imelektrics cousin in real life and his uncle is actually gay, he was just saying something about his life in OOC thats not much of a crime is it? we would post a BR on FGTTheAMDgamer but we have no evidence.

Please do not post in this section if you are not involved.

(07-25-2014, 03:15 PM)imelektric Wrote: Theres a player called FGT theamdgamer so i wasnt using "FGT" to refer to "***"

The word 'FGT' Refers to the homophobic term, I'v seen many plays get banned for using that word.

Anyway you did insult me in ooc.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
i am involved because i was with him at the time

Approved
Kind Regards,
Floodify