Gun Recoil.
Since yesterday night, my gun recoil has been very messed up. With all guns. I'm just showing 2 though. Keep in mind, these are me just holding down LMB. This never happened before yesterday.
M4 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjQBRMtI...dT7gjDNjWQ
MP5 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWCm9axK...dT7gjDNjWQ
This may be a bug since others also have it.
Image 1:
http://i.imgur.com/QEyvVi7.jpg
Well, that was something new, and mysterious.

I've never seen that before, or experienced the bug.

Does it still happend to you, or was it a one-time, thing?
I don't think that's a glitch :- firstly you're not actually aiming,and secondly, that's what makes shooting skilful..you've got to try and counterbalance the recoil. (Trying aiming in third person instead).

If this does end up turning out to be a glitch, then I've spent my whole time a fearless coping with it.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • EuanJ97
I understand recoil has existed, but not to this extremity. I've seen others that have also noticed this sudden change.

(07-25-2014, 05:56 AM)actor Wrote: Well, that was something new, and mysterious.

I've never seen that before, or experienced the bug.

Does it still happend to you, or was it a one-time, thing?

It's been happening for almost 2 days, I'll check it again once I fix my GMOD.
I'm getting a lot of mixed answers so I'm confused. I'll just put up with it I guess.
If you play battlefeild you would know that to hold recoil so its atleast 60% in the middle then when you shoot hold you're mouse down abit once you click the tigger to shoot that's when you start to lower the mouse it helps allot and it allways helped me
Could be you have some addons that conflict with mad cows
nice
(07-25-2014, 08:33 PM)Prune Wrote: Could be you have some addons that conflict with mad cows

I removed every addon that wasn't a map. Only wiremod and maps are left but it's still there. I understand recoil control, but let me put it into perspective. Something is wrong since I used to be able to hipfire the UMP without any issues. Now, it's very difficult to do that.
(07-26-2014, 04:23 AM)Muddiless Wrote:
(07-25-2014, 08:33 PM)Prune Wrote: Could be you have some addons that conflict with mad cows

I removed every addon that wasn't a map. Only wiremod and maps are left but it's still there. I understand recoil control, but let me put it into perspective. Something is wrong since I used to be able to hipfire the UMP without any issues. Now, it's very difficult to do that.

Have you considered that maybe there have been changes to the weapons themselves? It's quite possible Temar (or others) made changes to the weapons server side.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(07-26-2014, 04:26 AM)Trevor Jackson Wrote:
(07-26-2014, 04:23 AM)Muddiless Wrote:

Have you considered that maybe there have been changes to the weapons themselves? It's quite possible Temar (or others) made changes to the weapons server side.
That was on my mind, maybe that's just what happened.