Unban Request
Your name: Rolad(RP Name) or Blacksun8814(Steam)

Your ban ID: 9979

Banned by: Beflok

Reason: 1440

Involved: Nobody at the time.

Why we should unban you: It has been about 2 years since I have last been on this server. I think that's a long enough punishment. I would like to start fresh. now that I'm not a noob anymore I'll respect the staff and follow the rules. please consider letting me back onto the server.
Fill in your template properly.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Updated let me know if I am missing anything else, Thank you.
Please explain your ban a bit more so I'll understand the case better.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(07-24-2014, 02:51 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Please explain your ban a bit more so I'll understand the case better.
The ban reason says 1440 I don't really understand what that means and the admin that issued it has retired it has been a good 2 years since I've played on Fearless.
Do you not know what you were banned for? Why didn't you make an UBR sooner?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(07-24-2014, 03:02 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Do you not know what you were banned for? Why didn't you make an UBR sooner?
If you go into bans and search Rolad you will find me and under the reason it says 1440 I don't know what that means. The reason why I didn't want to make an UBR sooner was because I was occupied at the time with other things (School,Family,Job).
Looking over the ban.

Reason is; 1440.
Perhaps Beflok made a mistake and I was only to be banned for 1440 minutes?
Beflok has not been on for about 5 months, He might not be back on sometime soon.
This ban happened two years ago, going on three years now.
Are we just suppose to wait for Beflok to show up sometime this year or next to give his explanation?

I would really love some more insight on this issue.

Thanks.
(I can give insight into this)
Hi, I know I am not directly involved in this however I recognize a similar case to this from a while back with roughly the same ban reason http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid134354

This is not the one I remembered however it is the same ban reason seems that there was a bug with the ban system a few years back

Again I'm not directly involved but I thought I should offer insight into this so please dont forum warn Me or anything because I only mean well.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I don't mean to sound annoying but I'd really like to get unbanned or like this to get looked at more clearly the evidence has been shown above as far as I know.