Unban Request kill123bro
Your name: kill123bro

Your ban ID: 51206

Banned by: [FL] Flame

Reason: BRA (49633) - Propclimbing, Doomforting

Involved: mini bazooun was in with me as my guard

Why we should unban you: Hay umm ok so for one about my ban it says prop minging I was not , I had built a public displayed prison so that all people who needed to go to prison go in to those cubes to be publicly displayed so people no not to brake laws. and I would carefuly time the 5 minuets they would have , also on another br some one had picture of me with aguy behind 2 cars I was showing them my cubes and asked if they could use that for the movie re-enactment they denied so I removed it. oh and about the doom forting it was only ment for a high level security cube prison for some one who had done something realy bad, I had only just built it at the time and mini bazooun wanted to have a look at it so I showed him it and how high it was at that time he asked if he could join the F.B.I , I agreed and said he could , wielt he was doing that before I could take the jail back down a guy with a machine gun told me to come down I was about to when he was shot by my FBI then before I could have time to press the butten to bring it down some one had thrown a Molotov at the jail cube it had killed me but not him I don't think. , these cubes are where only ment for prison cells and I was just showing mini bazooun them as he wanted to see . I do know that Matrix_ was the one who thrown the molotove and killed me before I could come down and he had then changed to president quickly. in the mean time I had been told by a user that enzym was angry at me for making a lot of thing illegal but you see I was a dictator and a 'mean one'. but I had asked is it braking rules to make the laws I made illegal he had/the user that told me said no. so I don't no the reason for that. and on the BR about pics with me and move re enactors - a picture with 2 police car props I had spawned I had spawned them for RP reason as I was there and there was not much police I spawned 2 police car props to make it well more RP realistic with there being 2 psychotic chefs killing or something around I don't know people where saying that 2 chefs where killing people and causing a lot of truble and I had got shot by one of them and nearly died that is why I spawned 2 police cars on the path just so people knew president was hear. oh and when I first spawned my prison cubes I had got every cop and FBI agents to come to me and told them all that if you are going to arrest some one then bring them hear so they can be publicly displayed for there crimes. so yeah thanks for reading.
I am only posting because I am written in here. I do not wish to be involved. Remove me from this, and I will remove my comment.
You were being raided, so you locked yourself inside a container that can only be opened from the inside, making it a type of doomfort. People tried shooting through it, but to no avail. As I had been watching the raid, I decided I would join in, but had a plan. I had someone fake a car wreck, and your entire FBI left the building, so I literally walked right in, and threw my molotov to destroy your doomfort. You then stalked me over the next few lives and blackmailed me with "You are getting banned for a very, very long time for killing the president illegally" until I gave your presidency back. 1, I never died, I watched the raid with your NLR'd SRU sarge who changed to rebel because he didn't want to get banned for your doomforting, and halfway through I decided to step in and finish the job because they could not shoot you, and your FBI broke NLR multiple times. This ban needs to stay as-is, as it is well deserved.
(07-23-2014, 09:40 PM)Matrix_ Wrote: I am only posting because I am written in here. I do not wish to be involved. Remove me from this, and I will remove my comment.
You were being raided, so you locked yourself inside a container that can only be opened from the inside, making it a type of doomfort. People tried shooting through it, but to no avail. As I had been watching the raid, I decided I would join in, but had a plan. I had someone fake a car wreck, and your entire FBI left the building, so I literally walked right in, and threw my molotov to destroy your doomfort. You then stalked me over the next few lives and blackmailed me with "You are getting banned for a very, very long time for killing the president illegally" until I gave your presidency back. 1, I never died, I watched the raid with your NLR'd SRU sarge who changed to rebel because he didn't want to get banned for your doomforting, and halfway through I decided to step in and finish the job because they could not shoot you, and your FBI broke NLR multiple times. This ban needs to stay as-is, as it is well deserved.
let me just say it was not doom forting you can ask everybdy that was in the FBI there was a coded keypad on the outside and inside - when i had all the officers and fbi and such to come to be so i could tell them where to put prisoners - i told them the codes for all the doors and they would of seen the keypad on in side and outside evan on the high security cube that went up - oh and when i went up in that cube i went up with mini boozu or somthing his name is becose he wanted to see it and i let him , and the raid was before i went up in that the raid had ended when i went up in tht with mini but then i think 1 other guy and u started raiding thats when i seen the guy telling me to come down when he was aim gun at me but an fbi guy shot him then thats when u killed me with ur molotove so yeah i was not doomforting in any way thank you.
[Image: 5ABAF1D704BA1F9A9544618890680C3310B8D26C]

That my friend is a floating cube so there you have 1. Propclimbing

2. People would have to keypad crack from somewhere below (And probably the ACTUAL fading door afterwards) which gives YOUR forces an unfair advantage hence doomforting.

Because of THAT, im going to deny this.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]