Who is Actor?
(07-22-2014, 06:57 PM)Captain Wrote: So, what exactly is like a "Justice Member" is this like some fake admin you put upon yourself to make yourself like feel good and powerful, because that's how it seems to me, pretty pathetic...

A "Justice Member" Is a guy who means the word by Justice.

I dont judge by your status, or hours I judge by the way you roleplay.

I dont care whether you're an Admin or Player. As long as you follow the rules.

I dont care whether you're high houred or low houred, every one deserves a chance.

I wont pick on another guy, cause he was pretty sure, the high houred / low houred broke the rules, ([b]BUT WAS WRONG) Ima explain it to him calm and easily.
[/b]
I wont protect an admin OOC against a member to get closer to an Admin.
(The Admin can handle and speak for themself without any form for assistance by another community member)

If you dont know what I mean, you ask. You dont tell me whats "pathetic" and whats not.

I hope i answered some of your questions, and NO. Its not something i wrote to feel "powerful, and happy for myself" - Its something I wrote for the way I'm feeling it all.

You're not looking deep enough into it. And you dont need to, I wrote what i thought was right, and thats fine and that makes me happy. I didn't create a Justice Team. Im just a Justice Member myself.
- Cause in this moment, I know we're in need of a guy who doesn't take any side at any time. But follows the rules to the top.
Why hate on this? I think this is a properly made "Hello" thread. I also got to meet actor IG and I must say he is awesome.
The following 3 users Like Guy0544's post:
  • actor, Lightbeer, Chech
I find it funny how people can turn a thread of someone trying to make the server a better place into a shitty thread with their negativity.
And hey Act0r, I luff you. <3
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
The following 2 users Like bismo's post:
  • actor, Chech
Hello
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • actor
(07-22-2014, 07:55 PM)Rule 34 Wrote: I find it funny how people can turn a thread of someone trying to make the server a better place into a shitty thread with their negativity.
And hey Act0r, I luff you. <3

I know right. It really sad that people must be so cruel and mean at other people. I mean, there are some players here who has this strange "Gimmick" I guess you could call it of "Always saying the truth, or what I think". You gotta have some filters between what you think and what you say. It goes the same for real life.
(07-22-2014, 07:37 PM)Guy0544 Wrote: Why hate on this? I think this is a properly made "Hello" thread. I also got to meet actor IG and I must say he is awesome.

I second this, he's an great guy.
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • actor
Hello!!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Salutations
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
Hi...
I dont really understand what I just read but youve been here for a while now.

Hi again Actor.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Bowiii, MasterNoda