Who is Actor?
Question 
Hello FL Community

Let me Introduce myself, since i have never done that in this Thread ever before.
I'll start of by telling im Actor for those who does not know yet.
I truly love to play on Fearless, It's actually the only game i play, when really bored.
Or else i might enjoy Leauge of Legends some times (Haha!)
I've been in this community since 2012, with the name "pANTIX"

I am an old editor of "Counter Strike Source" I deleted the Account on Youtube aswell. It was:

http://www.youtube.com/user/pANTIX2704 (DELETED)

Search pANTIX Css - On the youtube search field, if you wanna watch it.

I've been in that Counter Strike Community before Garry's Mod. First i played it, then i made my own clan, and started editing.
For every day, I was more and more famous, in the Scenes of Counter Strike. People added me, and wrote daily pm's to my Youtube account, for me to make them a CSS Video. (Which i needed to refuse, since it took a long time)

I've seen the ones really aggressive towards other players, which was asking me, or telling me, i wasn't "pANTIX"

(Anyways, its a longerstory.. Nobody wants to hear)

I got an account from a guy called "AeromaaX" which showed me this Server.
The Account was hacked. Meanwhile i didn't know that, so i already donated some money to Fearless back then.
When the owner received his account back, i kinda stood with nothing else than spent money. AeeromaaX couldn't help me. (So i was like.. bored)

Thats when i started playing Leauge of Legends, which bored me in time..

(1-2 years later)

So i took my card, bought GMOD Just to get back here and play with you. But i wanted to start on a fresh.

I had noone of my old friends anymore. Even Preditor of War couldn't remember me, when i wrote who i was to him.

I kinda started from the bottom. And i will never forget who helped me from the start, to where i stand in the community today..

Hours: I have 569 hours atleast. But those hours, doesnt mean a thing at all.
RPP: My Roleplay Points, shows i RP'd and got awarded for that, doesn't mean a thing at all either.

I am Fair, and Rightheous in Fearless

Different people taught me alot in the Community which i will use.
So first of all things i dont care about as a Justice Member is, your status.

No matter if you're in the staff. ( [FL] or a [FL:M] ) or just a member of the community ( [FL:RP] ) rules counts for you aswell.

But with this, I've had a whole lots of people in my back.. Attacking me verbally, and insulting me.

Reasons for this: A OOC Message to one of the staffworkers. Which will result in offending verbal words against me, for doing the right thing actually. (I've done this a really few times, because it scares me how much of the Community members attacks me..)

[/size]

If i spot a higher houred member, breaking the rules and i confront him about it either in .// or // - What happends is that I get flamed once again. Not only by him, but by his friends. Standing together which is clever, but just not right. (Which is immature in my opinion) - If i broke a rule, this shouldn't get supported by anyone neither explained by anyone but myself.
Heres an example, but with a different reason behind it all.

[Image: 2njyfyw.jpg]

What i've been doing the last year, while coming back.

I've been helping different types of players out.

Low houred // Building - Instead of posting a BR Instant, telling them that what they were doing is not allowed (If they do not comply - Post a BR, if not others already did.), telling them to read the rules for their own sakes

High houred // Me and a few of those had some few discussions, but in the matter of all - I've had some nice RP's with them aswell and some nice conversations, some were friendly, some had attitudes. That won't change, but to judge, is to be judged yourself. Treat others like you wanna get treated. Theres still some people which hates / does not like me, but in time they'll see im not bad at anyways.. ([i]That can be approved by those who knows me aswell)
[/i]

The Staff // While being in the Community in 2 years. I've seen Admins fall of, or even fall back on. I've seen new from time to time. Theres always some good Moderators choosen. Its not the community members getting promoted which i dont like, or the Moderators getting promoted to Admins, i dont like. Its the evolution of it all. - Aswell as there is different types of players, theres different type of Staff aswell. Some of the Staff denies the one protecting them OOC.
And theres them who doesn't care whether a Community member gets picked on, which in that case thinks wrong. A staff has been chosen as an Admin or Moderator in The Community and has the last word, which means they can handle their own problems aswell. (In forums the Admin does this well) - But Ingame im dissapointed. (This does not count for EVERY Admin, but a few who already knows this aswell) I've been wondering for the Admins covering each others back, which i find good on some ways, and bad on other ways.
( I wont come in on that, cause thats noone of my concern. - Im just telling you my perspective on the different things)

I want to change some things, But I cant do that by myself, so im sparking your brains, to think on different things. Its your choice whether to do so, or not
I just hope for the best of it..

Thanks for reading to the readers.

See you Ingame soon Enough!

Sincerly Your bud, Actor!
The following 2 users Like actor's post:
  • Lightbeer, Chech
Anytime I read dis,
i cri everytiem
The following 1 user Likes Gui's post:
  • Haarek
(07-22-2014, 06:08 PM)Dragonite Wrote: Anytime I read dis,
i cri everytiem

i feel you
(07-22-2014, 06:08 PM)Dragonite Wrote: Anytime I read dis,
i cri everytiem

Back to your PokeBall Axew! You've been a bad Pokemon!

[Image: 20gelq8.jpg]
The following 3 users Like TedInternationalLover's post:
  • Jan, Bowiii, Floodify
My joke was worse then Enzyme's driving skill.
The following 2 users Like Gui's post:
  • Chumps, Enzyme
(07-22-2014, 06:16 PM)TedInternationalLover Wrote: .....

Could you write a longer sentence explaining what you were trying to say? I didn't get the message by 4-5 dots.
The following 1 user Likes actor's post:
  • Chech
You all should think before you speak, because I think Actor is hell of a guy.
I've known him for a while now and I can really feel that he's feeling down..
All because of this. No one in this community deserves this.

[Image: tumblr_mauuf1rtf01rd9fqyo1_500.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Lightbeer's post:
  • zankaa222, actor
Hello Actor Smile
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • actor
So, what exactly is like a "Justice Member" is this like some fake admin you put upon yourself to make yourself like feel good and powerful, because that's how it seems to me, pretty pathetic...
[Image: tumblr_inline_n4rt2nbDX91rolf4z.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Captain's post:
  • Vati