Frank goliath's unban request
Your name: Losec my ingame name is frank goliath
Your ban ID: (I don't know

Banned by: I've been looking for his name but i can't find it i think it's sniperwolf it was 2.5 years ago or more

Reason: Too many bans

Involved: Sniperwolf the admin i was banned because i had to many bans on me (12bans)
Why we should unban you: i was perm banned for about 2.5years ago when i was about 13 years old and yeah i can understand why i was banned i was a kid with a really nasty language and i was constantly breaking rules but i've always had fearless rp server on my mind and i thought like yeah i'm 16 now the time is right to write this because i can follow all the rules and be nice and humble to all players and i've waited along time to write this but i realised i gotta make an unban request when i know i won't break rules so after 2+ years i now can prove myself that i won't even break the slightest rule. I'm not that cursing child anymore i've grown up and matured can i have one last chance_?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
ONE MORE CHANCE **CHANTS** ONE MORE CHANCE, ONE MORE CHANCE, ONE MORE CHANCE, ONE MORE CHANCE, ONE MORE CHANCE, ONE MORE CHANCE! lol

Warned - Temar
Approved