Will this be good value for money?
Another generic 'Rate my specs' kind of post...I've got about a £1400 limit, and wish to make the best gaming PC possible..I also will use it for rendering photos and videos, which is why I've got 16gb of ram, rather than the usual 8gb which is generally recommended.

This'll be my first PC I will build, hence why I'm asking for a second opinion.

CPU-Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU COOLER-Corsair H80 Hydro CPU Water Cooler
MotherBoard-MSI Z87-G45-GAMING ATX Motherboard
Memory - Kingston Technology XMP Beast Series 16GB 2400MHz
Case- Zalman Z11 Plus Midi Tower Case
Power Supply-Corsair Builder Series CXM 750W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU
Optical Drive-LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer

SSD-Samsung 840 Series Pro 256GB 2.5 inch SATA Solid State Drive
Video Card-EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX780 Superclocked ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 Graphics Card

This all comes to a total of £1132. As mentioned, I have a little leeway with the price, however would like to keep it as minimal as possible, as I still need to purchase the OS and such.

Any help would be appreciated...Thanks!

The main thing I was wondering, if whether it'll overheat, or will the cooling system be sufficient? I don't plan to Overclock the GTX any further.
A more fitting signature. 
Everything looks good!

Very similar to a build I'm planning!
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Jono
Looks very good man

if you can afford it though get the 780ti it's the best GPU on the market offering titan level performance at a lower price

The cooling will be fine as long as it's ventilated Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Jono
Well glad that's cleared up..Was looking into the TI, but I can't really justify an extra 4 or 5 frames for another £100 at this moment...If it was a large improvement then Maybe.

Thank you Cheese

Upon reflection....Why the hell not? I've got the money for it, and I want this rig to last un-upgraded for a good couple of years...TI here I come.
Looks great, shame I didn't build mine... Spent £1700 on a PC I could've got for £1100 :/.

Anyway, looks sound!
Looks good, something a long the lines of my next upgrade.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Finished the build - Am installing games, and updates right now. Settled for the GTX 780 Jetstream - Will post full specs and pictures soon Smile

A first build, well done...Hopefully.