Ban Request on [FL] Venom
Name of player: [FL] Venom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42682118

Time in GMT: GMT +1 Around 7-8 AM.

Server: V2D

Summary:

Well. I was Roleplaying as a FBI Agent, together with LazerPotato.
What happend was, we drove past Cubs Food. I saw 3-4 Masked guys have Ak47 out.
I stepped out of the Hummer and watched them, i went behind the wall while this happend those masked guys went in the back of their little base. I called for backup, two Officers arrived a good time. Then those Masked guys (United Defence Agency) Said they were Government Officials / Or Working together with the Government those words came from "Alex Warren" (Venom). And since i didn't believe them, cause they were Masked. I asked for papers on that. or at least anything else which can prove it.

"(Yell) Alex Warren: WE ARE GOVERNMENT WORKERS, THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO
LEAVE
(Yell) Hayden 'Actress' Prince: DO YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO WEAR GUNS?
(Yell) Alex Warren: LEAVE NOW OR FORCE WILL BE TAKEN
*** Pablo Diaz radios in: All Units to cubs shots fired, All backup
(Yell) Hayden 'Actress' Prince: Do you have paperworks on that?"

I told him we were from the FBI and were standing with Police Officers, so it would be impossible that other Government workers were threatning another Government worker.
Alex denied it, and kept warning us, To leave their place or "Lethal force" would be used.

We kept trying to talk to them. Just to get more informations, this was denied fast enough, to keep us at our place.
When waiting for the shots to be fired, and still being in defensive stance.
The officers tries to "negoiate" with the United Defence Agency, and yells "DONT SHOOT"
Following message comes up Alex Warren: "LETHAL FORCE WILL NOW BE USED"
And they starts firing several bullets at us.

And shots were fired from their side at us..

A rule says this

Rebel/Mafia Rule 2: "When you are in the same team, don't kill your team members and don't steal from them."

And even if that doesnt apply.

Its FailRP to shoot against Government workers if you're one yourself. And even if it was a "lying IG" moment, telling you were working for the Government, but still shooting towards us, this would be FailRP aswell, for carrying the "United Defence Agency" in your job name.

United Defence Agency - Who are we?
"We are primarily a security, peace keeping, and researched based group. We aim to provide security for government officials or other groups that aren't connected in crime. One of UDA's goals is to keep Evocity crime free whether it be crime, group(clan) related wars, and other things along the lines of that. The UDA aren't always armed but have the resources to be and to do any task that they are assigned."

That kinda approves what the UDA is.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSxXYIL9WBU
So here is the short story.

We were a government agency that was approved by the president, which she even radioed in. And, in the shootout, the president herself was saying for all of you to back off.

v2d [06:58:57] TaylorSunseri (STEAM_0:1:79780508) said: /radio ALL POLICE BACK OFF AT RADIO STATION

She meant Flea there.

Basically, we were protecting her at the radio tower and then she left and we decided to relocate a make a office like building in cubs. Upon completing all of the keypads, we see you and the whole police force walking up the hallway guns drawn at us. You came into our facility guns drawn telling us to drop our weapons etc etc. Which, of course, we didn't take to kindly as you came into our facility guns drawn. At that point, I shouted

v2d [06:50:43] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y WE ARE GOVERNMENT WORKERS, THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO LEAVE
v2d [06:50:47] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y LEAVE NOW OR FORCE WILL BE TAKEN
v2d [06:51:02] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
v2d [06:51:07] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y LEAVE BEFORE FORCE WILL BE TAKEN
v2d [06:51:20] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO LEAVE THE FACILITY
v2d [06:51:28] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y FAILURE TO LEAVE THIS FACILITY WILL JUSTIFY LETHAL FORCE
v2d [06:51:46] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y YOU HAVE 15 SECONDS
v2d [06:51:48] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y LEAVE NOW UNARMED
v2d [06:51:59] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING
v2d [06:52:03] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /pradio well lets get ready
v2d [06:52:11] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /pradio 5
v2d [06:52:19] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /pradio 4
v2d [06:52:24] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y YOU HAVE HAD YOUR WARNING
v2d [06:52:26] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /pradio 2
v2d [06:52:35] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /pradio Lets go then
v2d [06:52:50] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y YOU HAVE FAILED OUR COMMANDS
v2d [06:52:51] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y LETHAL FORCE WILL NOW BE USED

As you can see, we gave you more than 2 minutes to use common sense and contact the president since that would have been the logical thing to do. But, you failed to do that and that resulted in the shootout. And no, it's not Fail RP and not team killing if you think that. We are not on a team but separate agencies allied with the government at the time. Wouldn't it be Fail RP for you to storm into our facility guns drawn? It was your fault for rushing into our building guns drawn demanding things.
Thumbs Down 
(07-21-2014, 06:09 PM)Venom Wrote: So here is the short story.

We were a government agency that was approved by the president, which she even radioed in. And, in the shootout, the president herself was saying for all of you to back off.

v2d [06:58:57] TaylorSunseri (STEAM_0:1:79780508) said: /radio ALL POLICE BACK OFF AT RADIO STATION

She meant Flea there.

Basically, we were protecting her at the radio tower and then she left and we decided to relocate a make a office like building in cubs. Upon completing all of the keypads, we see you and the whole police force walking up the hallway guns drawn at us. You came into our facility guns drawn telling us to drop our weapons etc etc. Which, of course, we didn't take to kindly as you came into our facility guns drawn. At that point, I shouted

v2d [06:50:43] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y WE ARE GOVERNMENT WORKERS, THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO LEAVE
v2d [06:50:47] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y LEAVE NOW OR FORCE WILL BE TAKEN
v2d [06:51:02] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
v2d [06:51:07] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y LEAVE BEFORE FORCE WILL BE TAKEN
v2d [06:51:20] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO LEAVE THE FACILITY
v2d [06:51:28] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y FAILURE TO LEAVE THIS FACILITY WILL JUSTIFY LETHAL FORCE
v2d [06:51:46] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y YOU HAVE 15 SECONDS
v2d [06:51:48] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y LEAVE NOW UNARMED
v2d [06:51:59] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING
v2d [06:52:03] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /pradio well lets get ready
v2d [06:52:11] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /pradio 5
v2d [06:52:19] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /pradio 4
v2d [06:52:24] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y YOU HAVE HAD YOUR WARNING
v2d [06:52:26] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /pradio 2
v2d [06:52:35] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /pradio Lets go then
v2d [06:52:50] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y YOU HAVE FAILED OUR COMMANDS
v2d [06:52:51] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /y LETHAL FORCE WILL NOW BE USED

As you can see, we gave you more than 2 minutes to use common sense and contact the president since that would have been the logical thing to do. But, you failed to do that and that resulted in the shootout. And no, it's not Fail RP and not team killing if you think that. We are not on a team but separate agencies allied with the government at the time. Wouldn't it be Fail RP for you to storm into our facility guns drawn? It was your fault for rushing into our building guns drawn demanding things.

TaylorSunseri wasn't even the President at that moment.

If you look at the time, you started shooting 06:50.
Taylor called a random radio message at 06:58. You still took the shot 8 minutes before.
Should i call the President, for permission to take action when seeing 3 Gasmasked guys, wearing AK47's. - A Pm wasn't needed for the President.
You shot at Government Workers, while being one yourself which is FailRP.

PS. Its funny how Doomdude closed the previous thread instantly, so no one could post any clues on it.
It wasn't closed to prevent people posting on it evidence, it was because you posted in the wrong section.
It wasn't FailRP one bit. And yes, Taylor was president when we were assigned to work for the government.
(07-21-2014, 06:42 PM)Venom Wrote: It wasn't FailRP one bit. And yes, Taylor was president when we were assigned to work for the government.

I'm 120% Sure she wasn't.
+ She radioed in 6:58 - I came in around 6:49-50.
Where you ran to the back. Now if you were with the Government you should never have been backing off. Since we were not a threat. You were 3 - we were 2. With both our guns down.

1: You're telling me that INSIDE the Raid, that she told us to back off.
First of all, it wasn't a raid. It was a question which i kept asking you, you were promoting aggressive RP by taken Lethal force against Government workers, instead of doing what you should've done. Show me a form for contract/assignment (Role play way)

YOU: " Upon completing all of the keypads, we see you and the whole police force walking up the hallway guns drawn at us. You came into our facility guns drawn telling us to drop our weapons etc etc. "
( The etc, etc is important in this i guess, which you didn't mention. )

Even if we had our guns at you, how did you manage to run to the back of your base where it was blocked of with windows?
Wouldn't that be breaking FearRP?
You had guns pointing at us, we were behind glass at the end of the hallway, therefore no FearRP was broken. She died as president at

v2d [06:51:42] TaylorSunseri (STEAM_0:1:79780508) suicided

but regained presidency at

v2d [06:57:04] TaylorSunseri (STEAM_0:1:79780508) has spawned as President
(07-21-2014, 07:13 PM)Venom Wrote: You had guns pointing at us, we were behind glass at the end of the hallway, therefore no FearRP was broken. She died as president at

In this point, I've lost all my respect for you, you just lied, to avoid the truth, cause you know im right.

1: How would i know you had your guns out? If you were standing behind the glass, at all times. (I drove past cubs food. When you were 2 steps behind the entrance, now stop denying that. Your AK's were lowered aswell.

2: Its irrelevant when taylor was the President, you still took your fire at Officers, and FBI even though you were working for the President. And protecting her aswell.

3: She didn't call us back, when we came to Cubs, cause she were not the President at that time.

4: When she regained President spot again. NLR Should count aswell. - I respect that no meeting was set, but wasn't it breaking NLR - For calling us back without further reason? (Cause you told her to TS3 - Wherever you spoke)

- It might've went really really quick, for Taylor to get an allience with you. But as you were not WORKING for her like the Officers were, you just took the shots at them, and the FBI Agents. Which means you Broke FailRP
- You were protecting her, and still you took the shots at Officers, instead of explaining the alliance with the President? (Which was made on 3-4 minutes)
(07-21-2014, 07:24 PM)actor Wrote:
(07-21-2014, 07:13 PM)Venom Wrote: You had guns pointing at us, we were behind glass at the end of the hallway, therefore no FearRP was broken. She died as president at

In this point, I've lost all my respect for you, you just lied, to avoid the truth, cause you know im right.

1: How would i know you had your guns out? If you were standing behind the glass, at all times. (I drove past cubs food. When you were 2 steps behind the entrance, now stop denying that. Your AK's were lowered aswell.

2: Its irrelevant when taylor was the President, you still took your fire at Officers, and FBI even though you were working for the President. And protecting her aswell.

3: She didn't call us back, when we came to Cubs, cause she were not the President at that time.

4: When she regained President spot again. NLR Should count aswell. - I respect that no meeting was set, but wasn't it breaking NLR - For calling us back without further reason? (Cause you told her to TS3 - Wherever you spoke)

- It might've went really really quick, for Taylor to get an allience with you. But as you were not WORKING for her like the Officers were, you just took the shots at them, and the FBI Agents. Which means you Broke FailRP
- You were protecting her, and still you took the shots at Officers, instead of explaining the alliance with the President? (Which was made on 3-4 minutes)

1. We were at the front with AKs at one time and they were lowered. But, NONE of you had weapons out therefore how would FearRP come into play if you didn't have weapons? Exactly, it wouldn't.

2. Well you brought it up so I gave you the facts. If it werent for you, there wouldn't have been a shootout. Your fellow "FBI" even agreed that your actions were wrong.

3. She did call the police back.

4. I was still talking to her about it. And where do you get the idea that we were on teamspeak? I would love to hear that.

There was no FailRP. We had a alliance with her 30 minutes before we even went to Cubs.
(07-21-2014, 07:37 PM)Venom Wrote:
(07-21-2014, 07:24 PM)actor Wrote:

1. We were at the front with AKs at one time and they were lowered. But, NONE of you had weapons out therefore how would FearRP come into play if you didn't have weapons? Exactly, it wouldn't.

2. Well you brought it up so I gave you the facts. If it werent for you, there wouldn't have been a shootout. Your fellow "FBI" even agreed that your actions were wrong.

3. She did call the police back.

4. I was still talking to her about it. And where do you get the idea that we were on teamspeak? I would love to hear that.

There was no FailRP. We had a alliance with her 30 minutes before we even went to Cubs.

1. Thats a damn lie. We already had this discussion once. About you breaking FearRP when you were hitting another guy, when we chased you. (You denied it ther aswell) - I quick parked my Hummer, and got out pulled my MP5, and proceeded against you. ( I was going left, right left right, at the wall ) - While doing this you were running up behind the glass.

2: You're still ignoring the fact / Changing the subject - that you FailRP'd, and shot fellow Government workers. (Why?)

3: "She called the Police back 6:58, (While you already took shots at us) If you're insisting that she called them back ealier, i wanna see the logs proof. Since she wasnt President when we arrived at Cubs."

"[06:57:04] TaylorSunseri (STEAM_0:1:79780508) has spawned as President"
"v2d [06:58:57] TaylorSunseri (STEAM_0:1:79780508) said: /radio ALL POLICE BACK OFF AT RADIO STATION"

4: There was a FailRP - Even though you were allied with the President, you dont take shots at her Units (Police Officers, Federal Bureau of Investigation Agents) - You order her to call them back. - Which in this case you didnt (You're claiming she did it 6:58 ) You already took shots earlier than that, against Government workers which is FailRP. - If you were hired / allied with her, you dont shoot against the Presidents Units thats like Rebel shoots his own Rebel member. Or even the Mafia, shoots the Mafia.

Your arguments are invalid, and is obviously pointing towards what i did was wrong.