Ban Request on CodySaucy
Name of player: CodySaucy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66208303

Time in GMT: 17:30 (aprox)

Server: Evocity_V2P

Summary:

Random taze... simples. After this, they continued to RDM, break NLR and taze us some more. This is the only thing I have evidence of however. On the other hand, if that taze was directed towards the prop spammer, it would be backseat administration.

Evidence:

[Image: uQKku4A.jpg]

Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Hey dude i am sorry you looked just like the prop pusher I was trying to arrest the pusher. When i tazed you i saw your name and woke you back up i am sorry
Backseat administration.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

This was stupid to be honest, although there were no admins online, SRU shouldn't take it into their own hands and neither should anyone. Just get inside and lock your doors. Regarding NLR, they broke it 4 times. There were other reports of RDM and tazing around the city.
ok i would never back seat admin if there was an admin on but really he spawned so many props and Killed everyone i thought that we should save the server from crashing and ruining the fun
10. If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.

As Zan said, you should've run for cover or stayed in the nexus. There is no excuse... By taking the situation into your own hands, you are breaking general rule no. 10. Besides, if you left him he may have become bored seeing as he was gaining no attention.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Ok sorry all I am saying is that if he spawned all those props in the sky you could lag the server
Approved.