Ban Request
21.07.2014 ~4:00 PM
Hello Admins,
I was playing as a citizen on your fearless Server (evocity v33x) when Dmat random hostaging me as a citizen. Then I killed him because he wanted to kill me. After that he broke the NLR, came back as a Police officer and random taze me and handcuffed me. Then he arrested me without reason and I died in the Jail in the gas chamber. I got screenshoot from the story, but I sadly do not know how I can show you that here. I have got a moderator named [FL:M] Burnett in my friendship list. I can upload the screenshoots and he can see what had happened.
I hope you can ban him because he broke many rules. He also destroyed my roleplay fun in this moment.
Thank you for your attention!
[/b]
sincerely Gamer464
Please use the BR template: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9
Ban Request on Gamer464

Name of player: Dmat

SteamID: Sorry but I do not know how I can find it

Time in GMT: 21.07.2014 ~4:00 PM

Server: evocity_v33x

Summary: I was playing as a citizen on your fearless Server when Dmat random hostaging me as a citizen. Then I killed him because he wanted to kill me. After that he broke the NLR, came back as a Police officer and random taze me and handcuffed me. Then he arrested me without reason and I died in the Jail in the gas chamber.
I hope you can ban him because he broke many rules. He also destroyed my roleplay fun in this moment.

Evidence: I got screenshoot from the story, but I sadly do not know how I can show you that here. I have got a moderator named [FL:M] Burnett in my friendship list. I can upload the screenshoots and he can see what had happened. Do you got other ideas?

Thank you for your attention!
Denied.

No evidence / or steamID provided.