unban me plzz
Your name: (X-_-hamh-_-X)

Your ban ID: (51018)

Banned by: ([FL] Shadow)

Reason: (ok plzz unban me i buy gmod befor 9 days and first time i join city rp i didnt see rule so i must get banes but plzz noy for 2 mounth all ppl get baned for 3 days ? why im 2 mounth)

Involved: (FailRP, FearRP, Minge)

Why we should unban you: (plzz unban me cuz im new and sory i read rule at less make my bane for 3 days)
Please refer to this thread, as it was a ban request that got you banned.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=49392

I think that the time of 2 months that I issued is a good amount of time because you massively failed right there and broke multiple rules without a care in the world.
ok i get ban but i sewar i didnt prop kill and didnt rdm cuz i dont have weapon i was just moving and i found m4a1 in ground then thay kill me and kill and kill me and i didnt do any think i make pro invsaple but i didnt prop kill i seawr

{plzzz make it 1 weak or 2 plaa }
ok so if you wana ban me all the holyday ok :I do what you wana do

im sory btw
First do u know why did he remove the sound of the vid because he didn't want you to know what he said

Second:dude hamh is my brother and I didn't hostage him and I wanted to hostage him but for a reason he handcuffed my brother

Third:if u want me to get skull(the guy who my brother walked on) I'll get him he is our friend and he will tell you [i have no problem] if u dont want him in this website
I'll get him for you in game !

Like dude 2 months so much the summer ends after 1and a half month
Don't get mad on a kid he said sorry 2 much

With all respect Xx7soonyxP
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:71802224&b=13]
First of all, I'm not getting mad on anyone. I am merely enforcing the rules.
It doesn't matter if the audio is there or not. He clearly broke the rules as you can see in the video (I'll sum them up): He Prop Pushed, Attempted to kill someone randomly, Massively FailRP'd, broke FearRP.. Basically what a minge does. It shows all of that in the video, audio or not.

Perhaps as his brother, you should of taught him the rules properly.

Second of all.. It also doesn't matter if the guy that he stepped on is your friend. So basically what you are saying is that if he is your friend or/and real life friend. You can kill him, step on him, break every single rule? No, it doesn't work like that.

I have made my mind up. 2 months is a sufficient time to cool down and to learn how to RP properly and read the rules and study them. I suggest you do, both of you.

Denied.