Your ban ID: 51091

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: Crowbaring without a valid reason

Involved:
- Me
- General Rickets
- Commanderbro

Why we should unban you:
This is a complete misunderstanding, and i was never EVER asked for my rp reason, but just banned right away for hitting with crowbar without reason. I'd like Commanderbro to provide the 3 minutes leading up to the event, showing him breaking rules too, and it will show my rp reason to hit him.
I never made fun of him, as i were RPing and what i wrote was IC. I'd like to know from Floodify, how he knows that i didn't have a valid reason, without even letting me answer. Besides that, Commanderbro was mic spamming + being a major douchebag over the mic, which he apparently hasn't added in the video either. Because of personal hatred towards me, he has cut it out so he looks innocent, and it looks like i'm breaking the rules.
You said something like "aaa bans u from zity" and the continued to crowbar him, and considering he wasn't threatening or anything, you didn't have a valid reason.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I think i can say stuff inthere if im involved right? Ok so i would like to tell you that i always cut my voice out, actully i have it set it up on fraps already cause i hate my voice in video. Other thing: When or how did i micspammed? I came there said something and i was attacked by you and rickets. I dont understand what do you mean with: 3 minutes leading up to the event, showing him breaking rules too. What did you mean with that??? And how was i douchbag? I came there said something i was attacked with knife: STFU STFU. I answered that i wont, you have no right to punch me cause i am annoying. I was punched again and again, then i asked you for health pack: you will get nothing from me, dont beg..How was i douchbag?? Well in that video you showed youre hating me, not me you Wink.
(07-19-2014, 11:18 PM)Floodify Wrote: Considering he wasn't threatening or anything, you didn't have a valid reason.

How do you know that in any way when he cut the 3 minutes leading to the event out + everything he said in the microphone?
(07-20-2014, 01:00 AM)Greed^ Wrote:
(07-19-2014, 11:18 PM)Floodify Wrote: You said something like "aaa bans u from zity" and the continued to crowbar him, and considering he wasn't threatening or anything, you didn't have a valid reason.

How do you know that in any way when he cut the 3 minutes leading to the event out + everything he said in the microphone?

There is missing 15 secs when i just came and i was knifed by general. And i started recording from there so i dont even have that what you want and i dont really know what you want. Well stop making up story "3 minutes". I came there i was knifed from general after that i started recording.There is missing 15 secs of video which would push general into ban Wink. Just that is missing nothing else Smile. What you actully want? What 3 minutes cut video??
So did you crowbar him for mic spamming?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
No, that would be backseat administrating as far as i know. He was told to leave several times, but kept interfering in our conversation, and annoying us, and he was warned before he was hit with the knife/crowbar, but kept talking with us.
Why should he leave though? It's a public place? And crowbaring for being annoying isn't valid... would you really someone crowbaring someone down for interfering with a conversation in the middle of the city close to the Nexus/Police house? No you wouldn't..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Please don't close this, give me another 15 hours to reply, i'm very busy at the moment.
I am leaving for one week and won't be able to respond to your message unless you make a reply now..
Kind Regards,
Floodify