A poorly given ban
Watch your attitude for the last time before you don't get a chance to be unbanned.
(06-03-2014, 06:34 PM)Venom Wrote: Watch your attitude for the last time before you don't get a chance to be unbanned.
I just so annoyed when people completely ignore what i say. Aggresiveness seems to be the only way to get people to pay attention.
If you don't respond by the Time I'm unbanned let's speak about removing the ban from my history.
A ban is only removed from someone's banhistory if the ban is proven to be invalid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-04-2014, 07:00 AM)Enzyme Wrote: A ban is only removed from someone's banhistory if the ban is proven to be invalid.
It is invalid.
Hello, the situation involving me goes like this. I was a cop patrolling near bp when I say the him have an automatic weapon out so naturally I get down on the ground. He doesn't throw any demands so I slowly walk away. He then comes up to me. He is thenshot from afar, he must have believed I punched him so he then shots and kills me. I immedialty assumed it was rdm but I now see it as more human error than rdm. Plus my name is demoman, not demonman Tounge
(06-04-2014, 07:08 AM)Pixlemaster12 Wrote:
(06-04-2014, 07:00 AM)Enzyme Wrote: A ban is only removed from someone's banhistory if the ban is proven to be invalid.
It is invalid.

Let me not get started on how you confront someone with a gun because you THOUGHT he broke a rule.
If the ban is invalid, feel free to write down the RP-reason behind killing 41 people. Be my guest. :-)
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Infernal here is my RP reason-Raids, I got a lot more kills in raids because of killing 7 NLRing Cops 4 NLRing SRU and About 4-5 Rebels. Plus we had killed the president a couple of times. Also some civilians would attack our base at MTL. Also my kills added up from the last server restart. Look I already served me times for a invalid ban here are my VALID reason as to having this many kills so please remove this ban from my history.
(06-04-2014, 05:41 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Let me not get started on how you confront someone with a gun because you THOUGHT he broke a rule.
If the ban is invalid, feel free to write down the RP-reason behind killing 41 people. Be my guest. :-)

Like i stated in the original BR, i can vouch for him on most of the kills. We were RPing corleones and all was well until cops kept on raiding, ignoring NLR and the lack of a search warrant. We decided to raid to end this madness (after being banned from the city) and failed to kill the president, resulting in us making lots of (easy) kills.

As an eyewitness, i can tell you that this was not a MassRDM spree from his side.
Enough, you haven't proven the ban to be invalid and your attitude is ridiculous.