A poorly given ban
Your name: [FL:RP]CorporalCrunch

Your ban ID: 49398

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: BRA (47477) - RDM

Involved: evilmat, Braskinger

Why we should unban you: Im am so fucking pissed at this ban cause i didnt fucking RDM. I had 41 kills because Cops were raiding us i was working with the corleones. (They broke NLR and came back, this was about 20-27 kills) Also the rebels had decided to attack us then some of them kept breaking NLR.(7 kills) Then we stopped doing Mafia RP and later we attacked the president getting very little kills.
But your gonna ban me for enjoying aggresive RP. I had a fucking valid reason. 40 kills doesnt mean shit dude. Also there is not valid proof of RDM just me killing a cop cause i had a guy at gun point and the cop pointed his gun at me. I DONT want bullshit saying oh you did break the rule or Oh theres a kill limit if you go over it it RDM. Also your kills add up from the last server restart so yeah. I just fucking donated and i have been trying my best not to get banned. I know what RDM is. The [FL] Infernaw accused me of breaking NLR and BSA. I never broke NLR, someone tranqed me in the tunnel he was around so i asked him. How did i BSA i didnt punish him at all for what i thought he did. I didnt kill him, i didnt arrest him im not a cop. I didnt tell a cop to arrest him. Im not truying to get banned this is bullsheit. I posted a BR on my god damn friend cause i dont want to be a rule breaker and i dont want to play with them. I broke NOOO rule. Iv been having fun RPing with my buddies since i got Donor and then this comes up and he gets me banned for having kills because i accused him of tranqing me. He only posted this cause he was upset STILL WTF Infernaw you banned me for an invalid reason all thoese kills were Legit you took someones word for Fucking RDM. Maybe if you check the logs youll see there from Furking raids. Not ban me for bull crap i didnt join this server to get banned. I have been banned multiple times for rules i did break and i turned myself around i dont need this ban thats not even what it says i never RDMed.
Easy with the attitude man.
(06-03-2014, 03:55 PM)Fultz Wrote: Easy with the attitude man.
Sorry dude im just SO Pissed this ban is so un-real like really. Bannned for having 41 kills i mean c'mon i didnt RDM. There is no proof of RDM no one complianed about being RDMed in the OOC so Why was i banned for it i had a reason to kill all the people i did. Im just so pissed.
The thing is demonman, the Police sargeant at the time i joined, did complain in OOC about being RDM'd by you as you killed him in the main street.
It's pretty clear that you just shoot a guy's head off on the video of the BR.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(06-03-2014, 04:07 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: The thing is demonman, the Police sargeant at the time i joined, did complain in OOC about being RDM'd by you as you killed him in the main street.
Ok dude 1) Leave me alone. 2) I never erandomly waltz up and killed Demoman in the middle of the street ok show me a screen shot cause that didnt happen try again. I was barley in the city, i was at MTL getting raided. I didnt RDM anyone and if someone did RDM him dont just auto-blame me. Ok, i did nothing wrong this ban is a false one. You dont ban people for having 41 kills

(06-03-2014, 04:20 PM)Infernaw Wrote: It's pretty clear that you just shoot a guy's head off on the video of the BR.
Yes, it is clear BUT i had every right to he had his gun pointed at me trying to make me drop mt gun so i killed him. He had a gun on me and i had a gun on him. He tried to get me to put it down so i killed him. I had a valid reason. Me a criminal (Job: Advanced Crime Syndicate) Killed a cop for pointing a gun at me and trying to make me drop mine. In real life if a mafia boss had a gun pointed at him and he pointed one at a cop and the cop said to lower it he would blow him away. I had a VALID reason.
(06-03-2014, 04:21 PM)Pixlemaster12 Wrote:
(06-03-2014, 04:07 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: The thing is demonman, the Police sargeant at the time i joined, did complain in OOC about being RDM'd by you as you killed him in the main street.
Ok dude 1) Leave me alone. 2) I never erandomly waltz up and killed Demoman in the middle of the street ok show me a screen shot cause that didnt happen try again. I was barley in the city, i was at MTL getting raided. I didnt RDM anyone and if someone did RDM him dont just auto-blame me. Ok, i did nothing wrong this ban is a false one. You dont ban people for having 41 kills
1)I was the one who made the BR and you mentioned me as being involved so i have reason to comment on it.
2)I have no evidence, but Infernaw wouldnt have banned you without reviewing the evidence and/or logs. The Logs would backup you killing Demonman anyway.
I never said i didnt kill him just i didnt RDM him. I was banned for having 41 kills i got these from raids not RDM there was also an admin on around the time you took that video.
(06-03-2014, 04:53 PM)Pixlemaster12 Wrote: I never said i didnt kill him just i didnt RDM him. I was banned for having 41 kills i got these from raids not RDM there was also an admin on around the time you took that video.

You were banned for RDM it doesnt meant that all of your kills were RDM, just one of the kills could have the been RDM that got you banned. If IIRC there was not admin on for the whole period of time that I was on V2D. Other than Enzyme when you questioned me IG about posted the BR.
I NEVER RDMED ANYONE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! Not one person did i RDM ok. Do you understand the english language? Read this very carefully i didnt RDM anyone. There is no proof of me RDMing anyone i never did it end of story i shouldnt be banned i tried to talk to you civilized but you cant get that i didnt RDM through your Nicholas Cage skull. Its best you stop posting cause you are just pushing my buttons.