SpicyChocolates unban request. Random ban
Your name: SpicyChocolate

Your ban ID: 51058

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Multiple accounts

Involved:-

Why we should unban you: I do have multiple accounts registered on my IP, But Enzyme did not look around good enough.

In the middle of a RP i got banned
My unban request was accepted and the person that did was fully aware of all of my accounts, But they gave me another chance and unbanned my main account which is this one, And now im banned again
I also made a huge thread about me apologizing some tiem ago for being an idiot with all my accounts and the admin did read it, i did send it to him.

Unban me please.
I alerted enzyme to this, involved

You are perma banned on at least 3 accounts now, I noticed you were double accounting when you ordered from the MEGA Market, especially when I received a PM from you saying you'd acquired items IG, ruling out any chance of you ordering for another person.....

I've seen you several times being perma banned and making UBRS hence why I handed all my information to Enzyme and he banned you
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(07-18-2014, 09:36 PM)Barkles Wrote: I alerted enzyme to this, involved

You are perma banned on at least 3 accounts now, I noticed you were double accounting when you ordered from the MEGA Market, especially when I received a PM from you saying you'd acquired items IG, ruling out any chance of you ordering for another person.....

I've seen you several times being perma banned and making UBRS hence why I handed all my information to Enzyme and he banned you

That was all +/- 1 year ago. ( not everything though)
The admin saw another chance in me, i have actually been rping quite good lately, Its like ive seen what Rp is like.

The admin gave me another shot, After all those accounts. All the rulebreak. I thank him for that untill this day, But now i got banned for something that i was unbanned for. So like wut?

Also, If i would actually be double accounting and i really wanted to be a prick and get away with it, I would be a little more carefull
1. Not use my other forum account thats banned.
2. Not use the same ip
3. Not tell an admin that i double accounted in the first place?

I had no intention to rulebreak as i was unbanned

(07-18-2014, 09:36 PM)Barkles Wrote: I alerted enzyme to this, involved

Doesnt matter, Enzyme just logged off so i wont be able to finish my rp anyway and i lost all my cash. Gonna be begging for cash for me when i do get unbanned.
Denied UBR for Double Accounting: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid315298

Approved UBR for " Lying in an unban request, failure to respond": http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=48965

[Image: 487e739c32b5311645a2ea5ed9cd6a09.png]

Image shows that you broke your last chance, although this was not seen by the admin.

Your accounts:

SpicyChocolate (STEAM_0:1:63463640) has 9 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned

Big Macintosh (STEAM_0:1:70291235) has 9 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned

coenfr (STEAM_0:1:56163031) has 9 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned

DatSpeed (STEAM_0:1:60729931) has 1 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned

AKZuthar (STEAM_0:1:78614139) has 1 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned

You were never unbanned for DA'ing. You merely accidentally passed the system by having one of your previous bans revoked.

Your accounts only show that you have no respect for the rules, nor TOS.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-19-2014, 02:58 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Denied UBR for Double Accounting: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid315298

Approved UBR for " Lying in an unban request, failure to respond": http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=48965

[Image: 487e739c32b5311645a2ea5ed9cd6a09.png]

Image shows that you broke your last chance, although this was not seen by the admin.

Your accounts:

SpicyChocolate (STEAM_0:1:63463640) has 9 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned

Big Macintosh (STEAM_0:1:70291235) has 9 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned

coenfr (STEAM_0:1:56163031) has 9 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned

DatSpeed (STEAM_0:1:60729931) has 1 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned

AKZuthar (STEAM_0:1:78614139) has 1 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned

You were never unbanned for DA'ing. You merely accidentally passed the system by having one of your previous bans revoked.

Your accounts only show that you have no respect for the rules, nor TOS.

Oh yeah? I could go 100% incognito mode and get on the server and u wouldnt even know it. Why didnt i do that in the first place than?
The admin was aware of the accounts
Yes I was lucky of the last chance thing but heres something
I stole 1 car, not 2. The second one was mine
I did not nlr as i died once, not twice.
I failrped by stealing that 1 car.
The ban was not even half as bad as it was
I'm not that dumb kid that i was back than. And if u say, im now no longer being unbanned because i have no respect for your so called tos, that just shows me that you dont know me at all. That only shows me that your some kid behind a computer with some values. And you are judging me over these values while im a perfectly fine person to speak and roleplay with.
Denied.

Closing notes: The banned player has managed to rack up a total of 29 bans on several accounts, and this only shows the lack of respect the player has for the rules and the community.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator