situations when I am a cop
Sometimes when I am a police officer and I am roleplaying as one I come across some people who really just make the whole RP childish and annoying and makes me not know how I should react to it.

When I go to player who did something that I am suppose to warn him about it he replies to me with saying something completely random and annoying like "Cheese" or randomly starts yelling at me saying weird and inappropriate things.

So my question is how do I respond to these guys, is it FailRP what they are doing? this thing has been happening to me allot recently
Well if you have a reason to arrest them stay proffesional if they try isulting or anoying you ignore them if. Once they are arrested they will be out of your hands and will probably yell in OOC about random arrest but as i said if you have a reason its not your problem. Basically no matter what they throw at you (providing they dont RDM or propkill you obviously) ignore the rambling they are only trying to annoy you so much that you let them go.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
If they insult you and harrass you IC,you can arrest them for harrassment.
If you feel someone is FailRPing then contact a staff member using @.

If no staff members are online, then take picture/video evidence and post a ban request.