Poll: Will you:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Miss me
78.57%
11 78.57%
Or not?
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Goodbye
Thumbs Down 
Could people actually read? It says I WILL BE GONE FOR A LITTLE WHILE, not forever, take this into context before you make a comment concerning this.

I am taking a break off this server for a little while, you will not see me.

This is because earlier today, I was playing on the server as I always do, and some crap-ass guy goes pres, and makes the worst laws ever, I am already playing as SS but I get so bored, I just go security guard.

I decide to go protect the pres for the sake of it. I go up there and they let me in.

I stay up there for a while and then realise I am running low on ammo so I call my mate Hubbabubba up as he was a gun dealer.

They let him in then randomly start blocking him in a corner then punching him, then an SS turns around and kills me with no reason, again. In that process I lost a AK and a tranq.

Then I go back into the city and then the pres makes a law saying everyone is banned from the city. So I start leaving and a SS comes up to me and says " you are not allowed in the city" And just shoots me.
After this I got extremely angry Angry. And I left

I am sorry this was a long thing I had to say but I just wanted to show you the reason why I was leaving.

So, goodbye Fearless, I will miss you all :'(, I will be gone for a little while.

Love, Slowrider8 Heart
Goodbye man. I hope I see you soon!
Cya mate !
No point ragequitting over rulebreakers, they'll be banned sooner or later if they are as mingy as that.
Plus why didn't you screen lol.
Goodbye bro, I will really miss you.
I hope you will be back soon.
(08-11-2011, 01:56 PM)Storm Wrote: No point ragequitting over rulebreakers, they'll be banned sooner or later if they are as mingy as that.

Was too angry at the time to remember to take screens Tounge
And I think I also need a break from the server, I have been on it non-stop recently.

Byez

(08-11-2011, 01:56 PM)Storm Wrote: No point ragequitting over rulebreakers, they'll be banned sooner or later if they are as mingy as that.

While I do agree with you,
Everyone has their reasons, and we should respect them.
He'll be back.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Small Bear
(08-12-2011, 10:00 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: He'll be back.

Soul has spoken.
If some people would bother to read, it says I will be gone for a while, I am taking a break, I am not leaving FOREVER Angry