EvoCity Customs - Dupe Market [OPEN]
Name: Sgt. Suarez
Kind of dupe (RP, base ect.): RP
Level of Detail (high, medium, low): Medium
How many dupes: 1
Budget: Price Quote would be nice
Theme (police, mafia ect.): Café for one of the buildings on v2d.
Other Notes: If you're using Café Metro for example I'd like a sign where that sign is saying: Café Suarez.
(08-21-2014, 03:08 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: Name: Sgt. Suarez
Other Notes: If you're using Café Metro for example I'd like a sign where that sign is saying: Café Suarez.

Would it be possible to put it into two dupes? It is very hard to do up a building, add a sign and a nice amount of detail in 40 props.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(08-21-2014, 03:16 PM)Wood Wrote:

Would it be possible to put it into two dupes? It is very hard to do up a building, add a sign and a nice amount of detail in 40 props.

Alright
How many dupes: 2

The price for this will be around 80k. We will use 2 dupes and follow the order you gave. Expect this within two weeks or so (got to finish some old orders first)
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Name: [FL:RP] Eugune
Theme (police, mafia ect.): Restraunt
Other Notes: Either for the shop/building with the Metro cafe or across from flea market on V2D similar to the Pizza Hut one
(08-21-2014, 08:42 PM)EuanJ97 Wrote: Name: [FL:RP] Eugune
Other Notes: Either for the shop/building with the Metro cafe or across from flea market on V2D similar to the Pizza Hut one

For something like this, it will be about 80k. As said above we need you to extend the dupe count to 2 as we will not be able to do it in the detail needed for a restaurant in one dupe, is this okay?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(08-21-2014, 09:29 PM)Wood Wrote:

For something like this, it will be about 80k. As said above we need you to extend the dupe count to 2 as we will not be able to do it in the detail needed for a restaurant in one dupe, is this okay?

What if I lowered the detail to low? Would it still require 2?
(08-22-2014, 06:37 AM)EuanJ97 Wrote:
(08-21-2014, 09:29 PM)Wood Wrote:

What if I lowered the detail to low? Would it still require 2?

If you lowered the detail to low we'd be able to do it in one. It's just it'll look much better in two.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Can I have some examples of 'low' and 'medium' to see the difference as sometimes I may want to do it by myself but with 2 dupes I will be unable to do so.
(08-22-2014, 10:49 AM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: Can I have some examples of 'low' and 'medium' to see the difference as sometimes I may want to do it by myself but with 2 dupes I will be unable to do so.

On a low quality dupe, we wouldn't be able to add much detail to the places like the kitchen, as first of all we have to put something over the walls which normally takes up around 15 props. If you really would like your dupe in one we can do so, just expect it to be "less" detailed.
Kind Regards,
Wood.