EvoCity Customs - Dupe Market [OPEN]
Brick 
EvoCity Customs - Designing Tomorrow

Welcome to EC Customs, who's goal is to Design Tomorrow. We are opening a dupe market to share our builds/work and even do custom requests. We hope to share our "quality" and "skills" in the building area and build you some awesome builds!

We'll be taking our time to build your dupes so please don't rush us. Here is abit about our builders!

Link66: Hey, I'm Link and I have been in the Fearless community for almost two years now. I have quickly become accustomed to the building mechanics in Garry's Mod and I especially enjoy creating buildings. On the other hand, I always make sure my dupes are perfect and you will never find one prop out of place when I build. OCD FTW.

Wood: G'day chaps, I'm Wood! I'm one of the builders at EvoCity Customs. I have became pretty good at building signs along with my eye for attention to detail. Recently I decided we should open a dupe market after we received multiple compliments about our dupes.

Here are a few of our builds that we've used for our RPs, do note these are NOT for sale, but just examples.:

We base all our prices on the level of detail, time and size of your dupe. We'll give you a price quota once you fill out the form below.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Kind of dupe (RP, base ect.):[/b]
[b]Level of Detail (high, medium, low):[/b]
[b]How many dupes:[/b]
[b]Budget:[/b]
[b]Theme (police, mafia ect.):[/b]
[b]Other Notes:[/b]

Thank you Rain for the graphics, much appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 13 users Like Wood's post:
  • Jordy, Link, Lightbeer, Blurr, Zan, Asylum, equal, Von Tempski, Arxxy, Envy, GRiiM, Rain, ArcHammer
This is great! Really good dupes with a lot of potential.
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Wood
How much for the EC: PD dupe?
(07-17-2014, 08:00 PM)EuanJ97 Wrote: How much for the EC: PD dupe?

We do not actually sell the dupes in that section, and are just for show so you can get a idea of how we built.

If you like that kind of design, you could request something similar.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Name: EuanJ97
[b]Kind of dupe (RP, base ect.): RP/Police HQ
[b]Level of Detail (high, medium, low): High
[b]How many dupes: not sure what you mean
[b]Budget: 150k
[b]Theme (police, mafia ect.): Police
[b]Other Notes:
(07-17-2014, 08:10 PM)EuanJ97 Wrote: --SNIP--

This job should be about 75k-100k if you wish to have high details. The price may change as it all depends on the amount of time it'll take us. Quick question though, you don't actually have enough money? You only currently have 23k from looking at your signature.

Also, by how many dupes, we mean how many dupes would you like it to be. Each dupe can only contain 40 props as that is all you can place. So how many 40x dupes would you like?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(07-17-2014, 08:15 PM)Wood Wrote:

This job should be about 75k-100k if you wish to have high details. The price may change as it all depends on the amount of time it'll take us. Quick question though, you don't actually have enough money? You only currently have 23k from looking at your signature.

Also, by how many dupes, we mean how many dupes would you like it to be. Each dupe can only contain 40 props as that is all you can place. So how many 40x dupes would you like?
Oh yeah, 40 dupes is fine and I am planning to donate money packs soon

(07-17-2014, 08:15 PM)Wood Wrote:

Oh yeah, 40 dupes is fine and I am planning to donate money packs soon

Name:EuanJ97
Kind of dupe (RP, base ect.): A modern house
Level of Detail (high, medium, low):Medium
How many dupes:40
Budget:80-100k
Theme (police, mafia ect.):House
Other Notes: Modern house with a working garage
(07-17-2014, 08:34 PM)EuanJ97 Wrote: --SNIP--

For that kind of house, with a working garage, we'd charge about 80-100k depending on how much detail we put into it. Do note both of your requests (the station and this house) will both be two dupes, meaning you'd need a friend to paste one part of it. This is due to the level of detail needed.

Please add myself and Link on steam.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Nice looking dupes.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Looks cool, but the pictures have way too much blur. The idea is to keep the builds in focus and apply a very small blur to the sides of the image.
The following 4 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Rain, Wood, Ryvuhl, Sauce