BR on multiple users
Name of player: [FL:RP] Associated/[MG:S] Joram/[FL:RP] SprintingGhost™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77701213/STEAM_0:0:44134806/STEAM_0:0:61068225

Time in GMT: aprox 1:30 pm GMT+2

Server: v2p

Summary:
Long story short, [FL:RP] Associated came to my weed plantation started taking pictures and stuff, i asked him to leave my property. Later he came back with [MG:S] Joram and [FL:RP] SprintingGhost™ and they raided us for a reason of "revenge", But the funny thing is, there was nor Rp situation that would cause any sort of revenge.
+ as seen in screenshots [FL:RP] SprintingGhost™ was on the side off the map where is only possible to get by propclimbing(i think) and he was tranquing everybody who came near the place..
Evidence:

[Image: tmn4xw1bbbi7sfhn9x5.jpg]

[Image: k7gpbga2ohoz0b34s5.jpg]

[Image: gqol4moz30xk1mbsk3hm.jpg]

[Image: ft58hq7gzsvgr0p4i69l.jpg]

[Image: 15zilkan0yfljcnpui3.jpg]

And here you see SpringingGhost standing up there (there is no name cuz i wont be cimbing up there) but you admins can check your logs and see that it was him up there tranquing ppl.

[Image: e9nni2oxexryb5fqu3.jpg]

Thank you for your time.
This is not true,
You can get up there without using props + i only shot when i thought someone was trying to kill me or others of my team, i did nothing wrong and shot when my team said i had to because they were in danger!

~SprintingGhost
First off let me defend my friend here.

As far as I know that is called parkour and not propclimbing

Now for my part.

All I have been told is that you threatend my friend with a weapon. We would take a look. instead you point a weapon at us and we attack
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
Evidence not entirely sufficient for everyone to get bans, however - You should not be climbing up on roofs, Tools/props rule 8.