Richtea's Ban Appeal. Floodify Abusive Ban.
(07-17-2014, 12:44 AM)Floodify Wrote: Yet you keep complaining saying you haven't been treated right whilst I even link you to a feature of the community which you can use considering you complained about the rule breakers.

Mingery = Intention to disturb others gameplay.

So no, technically it wouldn't be mingery if you both agreed on prop killing eachothere... but telling by your logic teamkilling must be mingery too? You broke the rules, doesn't matter if it's on black on white or in super bright colors, you broke the rules and that's what matters.. FL aim to enforce rules.. hence why I banned you. I suggest you read the rules.

And i suggest you look at this from my perspective, you have literally not took a single thing i have said into your mind throughout the entire post, i fin myself repeating you over and over again, i might as well be copying and pasting the replies. Also, i'm pretty sure the definition you gave me is trolling. I have always thought and enforced without a single doubt or complaint from anyone that mingery is someone with intent to screw up a game by using its flaws. For example, dropping props on people.

I have never spoke to you before but i can already see that you are narrow minded and stubborn. And i get its your job as an admin to punish rule breakers, but punish rule breakers that are damaging the servers Rp and ruining th game for others instead of punishing "minors" as such.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
Quote:The basic name for the Half-Life 2 modification Garry's Mod. Garry's Mod is a construction mod and MingeBags typically ruin the game. MingeBags are often referred as assholes, 12 year olds, and n00bs. Most often they will join your server or game and generally fuck up your constructions

Mingebag=Minge.

Alright, your "RP" wasn't RP at all.. it was blatant failRP and rule breakage. And I fail to see why I should see in your perspective.. when there truly isn't something to see rather than stupid acts. Think ones or twice when doing something, aye?

Denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify