Good for a LONG time fucking v33x
I'm tired of the shit that happens on v33x. Today was the final straw by two members with over 400 Hours.

I started recording at the wrong time, but here's me raging: You're not getting it. CBF being made fun of :p

Hope you're happy fucking n0ia (STEAM_0:1:8892963) and Fexxe (STEAM_0:0:7767728). Fuck you.
Lol, bye.
I'm sure there's more rage quits on FL than usual lately, lol.
But I'm sure you'll be back.

Bye.
(07-15-2014, 09:49 PM)Zan Wrote: I'm sure there's more rage quits on FL than usual lately, lol.
But I'm sure you'll be back.

Bye.

Lol. Whilst I was posting the thread, I was joining v2p Wink
I believe this sub forum is made for people that actually leaves the community temporarily or permanently.
This was edited to protect god's pleasures eyes.
Nice thread
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(07-15-2014, 10:23 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: I believe this sub forum is made for people that actually leaves the community temporally or permanently.

I am leaving the server, v33x, temporarily.

Also, I believe almost every browser offers 'AutoCorrect' if you don't know how to spell a word or for people whom actually misspell it.
(07-16-2014, 12:17 AM)Ex7reMeFx Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 10:23 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: I believe this sub forum is made for people that actually leaves the community temporally or permanently.

Also, I believe almost every browser offers 'AutoCorrect' if you don't know how to spell a word or for people whom actually misspell it.

That flame tho' , k then bye
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
You need to read Bowie's message, this sub-forum is not made for some attention whores that want attention by "leaving" one server, it's made for people that leave the entire community for a long time.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Bowiii
(07-16-2014, 12:17 AM)Ex7reMeFx Wrote:

Hah, I hope you enjoy your time on v2p & v2d.
Remember to find some friends to enjoy your time with!