BR on [FL:RP] Associated and simplybartt
(07-15-2014, 10:32 PM)TB-Bundy Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 09:15 PM)Thumbe Wrote: Ok my friend gonna upload the pics soon about the conversation and yeah that is messing around AND atleast simplybartt raided us

Why make a video while rulebreaking on it lol, never saw someone blaming someone else for something, might get yourself banned at your own BR.

He only used it to get his name he could kill him but he didnt so whats wrong ?
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
(07-15-2014, 09:15 PM)Thumbe Wrote: Ok my friend gonna upload the pics soon about the conversation and yeah that is messing around AND atleast simplybartt raided us

this is the conversation what you asked me to post
[Image: qJhwMoO]
http://imgur.com/qJhwMoO

(07-15-2014, 11:10 PM)Thumbe Wrote:

Why make a video while rulebreaking on it lol, never saw someone blaming someone else for something, might get yourself banned at your own BR.

Yeah i only propclimbed over that wall because i needed the name for the BR. I was unarmed and didn't disturb the situation.
Answer my question guys, You claiming that i shoot u then i drove off, So what the car i drove off
Yeah pretty good question what car he drove off when "We/he" shot you ?
Bart. Why did you kill him at 2:04?

Also, you killed a corleone because he merely witnessed you shooting someone?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
As you can see Enzyme They couldnt answer my simply question, How much time u need guys to answer my Simply simply simply question ?
(07-16-2014, 12:29 AM)nph.95 Wrote:

Yeah i only propclimbed over that wall because i needed the name for the BR. I was unarmed and didn't disturb the situation.

Did you just lie? You told i said i was a criminal so i can raid? I fail to find it in what you posted :c, if lying is a perma ban, why is he still on FL? I'm just going to question this because i see different people, with the same ban for god sake, and always does 1 of them have the bigger ban, while it is the same reason. So did he just lie, as you can read before all of this? And it was a white mercedes, don't see the point of the ''hard'' part, and if i want to, i take years to respond. Now go on, do whatever you want or just extend my ban.

Imma take a break, i'm off! CoolCheese
(07-17-2014, 11:00 AM)TB-Bundy Wrote:

Did you just lie? You told i said i was a criminal so i can raid? I fail to find it in what you posted :c, if lying is a perma ban, why is he still on FL? I'm just going to question this because i see different people, with the same ban for god sake, and always does 1 of them have the bigger ban, while it is the same reason. So did he just lie, as you can read before all of this? And it was a white mercedes, don't see the point of the ''hard'' part, and if i want to, i take years to respond. Now go on, do whatever you want or just extend my ban.

Well i dont drive White mercedes, None of us drives mercedes so u lying about who "shoot u" and it was corleone or faked the reason of raid because u just wanted raid us for rdm. And my friend Lie = perma ban like u said
(07-17-2014, 11:00 AM)TB-Bundy Wrote:

How you can say that i lie? i just posted screen captures of the conversation what we had(i can post the video if needed, but it will take while since i have only 10mb up)

and also this "Yeah i only propclimbed over that wall because i needed the name for the BR. I was unarmed and didn't disturb the situation." is not lie so tell me when i lied?

I have never said anything in this BR before that post so i'm really confused right now about that lie thing
Great bundy none of of us dont even have Mercedes xDD