BR on [FL:RP] Associated and simplybartt
Name of player: [FL:RP] Associated,simplybartt

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77701213,STEAM_0:0:62315889

Time in GMT: 2:15

Server: V2p

Summary: They just came to mess around to our house saying they are going to raid us because one of the corleones shot his car and we were in the house past 30 min and there was no other corleones . After that [FL:RP] Associated said he can raid because hes criminal and then they raided us didnt have fraps on. simplybartt shot my friend and after that they built these random things to our backyard and trhowed bottles at us. Everytime i have seen [FL:RP] Associated on the server he is just messing around and breaking rules i was going to make br on him on earlier when he random raided us and now i regret it cause i dont have the proof anymore but heres what we got last night

Evidence:
Simplybartt RDM:ing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8qg8KbjZ3I

Both of them messing around
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHxVZh-k...e=youtu.be
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
And i got SS Trying to Propclimb to get their Big house before they delete it
[Image: 7uFSCa4.jpg]
[Image: svw5dCm.jpg]
First of all, i never said that i can raid, because my job is ''Criminal'' atleast make lie's that can be believed, or atleast screen it, one of you guys shot my car while simplybartt was driving, which damaged him, i came for revenge (Which i didn't take) and i did not rdm anyone, now i don't see why you call it messing around when you don't mention your friend in the video, 3th person as you saw in the ''messing'' video, also as you clearly can see, it wasn't an attempt of propclimbing, which was useless as you live in a house with a ROOF, it was a dupe with an elevator which i was trying to get to work, now next time get the evidence of me saying something stupid like that. I did not kill or try to in any of your evidence of your friend his evidence, and i'm not the one messing around since i don't randomly shoot cars.
I see you propclimbing there Thumbe Cheese
Ok my friend gonna upload the pics soon about the conversation and yeah that is messing around AND atleast simplybartt raided us
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
Thumbe i saw you propclimb on that video! Cheese
As they random shot me while i was driving, i wanted revenge because no one can randomly shoot me for nothing, as i pulled out my sniper i took 1 down, not knowing there were more because it aimed at the person in the center as i just saw, then i killed him the second time, not knowing it was him again, because the corleone had seen to much {Rp situation} i killed him so nobody would know, then i walked off towards the metro, turned around and saw AGAIN another corleone, then i walked to the villa were he lived and saw my friend there, as i saw the corleone i previously killed got spawned there, so i holstered my weapon and carried on
(07-15-2014, 09:09 PM)TB-Bundy Wrote: First of all, i never said that i can raid, because my job is ''Criminal'' atleast make lie's that can be believed, or atleast screen it, one of you guys shot my car while simplybartt was driving, which damaged him, i came for revenge (Which i didn't take) and i did not rdm anyone, now i don't see why you call it messing around when you don't mention your friend in the video, 3th person as you saw in the ''messing'' video, also as you clearly can see, it wasn't an attempt of propclimbing, which was useless as you live in a house with a ROOF, it was a dupe with an elevator which i was trying to get to work, now next time get the evidence of me saying something stupid like that. I did not kill or try to in any of your evidence of your friend his evidence, and i'm not the one messing around since i don't randomly shoot cars.
You still raided us RDM, You even not sure the guy who shooted u just lie. And you said who shoot u is Wearing Suit of Corleone, And you said it was "Me" that i shot u and drove off, I didnt even get out from the house, I was with them, Wait u said i drove off, Then what was the car that i "Drove off" ?
(07-15-2014, 09:14 PM)Jere-San Wrote: I see you propclimbing there Thumbe Cheese

True dat Cheese
(07-15-2014, 09:15 PM)Thumbe Wrote: Ok my friend gonna upload the pics soon about the conversation and yeah that is messing around AND atleast simplybartt raided us

Why make a video while rulebreaking on it lol, never saw someone blaming someone else for something, might get yourself banned at your own BR.