ban request on [FL:RP]SnowredWolf
Sad 
name:[FL:RP]SnowredWold
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41063225
server: v2d
Time in GMT : Around 13.35 ( hmm see logs from 13.20 to 13:50 if u can)

Summary: i got corleone and Mr.Nicola told me to get him in town and so i did .. then he told me to get him to his house near the corleone spawn and i did ..we saw the cops and got in the house to see what happened ...Mr nicola runned and destroyed his contra he had in his house .. i got in the house too to see what i happening ..then the cop handcuffed me and warranted to arrest me .. i tried to tell him that i dont even live in this house and dont have contra and he said ' yes sure ' (ironic) and arrested me after 1 min (video corrupted cause it cant record for a lot of time ) he can also admit that he arrested me ..my corleone friends can proove it too .. then on the other video after i got unjailed i am showing that i have not props in there and i cant open the door cause i didnt live there ... from the time i got in the server i hadnt put any contra ..so admins please watch the logs and see if i had put my any of contra from the time i joined ....! he arrested me without a reason ...

Evidences:

Video 1.)

Video 2.)
Involved: Mikkel [DK], Corleones, MadiChris, Sir lawliet.

Here you see contraband in the window, this is why we raided.

You got arrested due to you were in a house with 3-4 sets of contraband and we found 4 corleones INSIDE the house this including you.
You were in a house with other people using contraband (and maybe yourself, who knows.) and you knew they had contraband inside since you even say "Mr nicola runned and destroyed his contra he had in his house."

Edit: These videos don't show anything else than me saying "Yea sure" and you ussing IC as OOC chat?
may there were 4 corleones in there iam not sure ..i came after u get in the house .. and mr nicola first destroyed his contra and then i came in .i was just a passenger and wanted to see what i happening ..

and how u got this photo ? mr nicola told me that someone couldnt see the contra from the ground thats why he didnt put any prop

also in the first video i told you that i have no contra and u told me yeah sure..turn on your sound . i was trying to conversate with you and u hurried to arrest us ..cops dont do things such as this ..let admins to see the logs and see if i had contra or not ...from the time i got in the server i hadnt put any contra and weed
No mistakes were made by the police.

Look at the screenshot. You can clearly see the contrabands (Moneyprinter) through the window.

You were in the house and therefore a suspect.
(07-15-2014, 04:49 PM)Burnett Wrote: No mistakes were made by the police.

Look at the screenshot. You can clearly see the contrabands (Moneyprinter) through the window.

You were in the house and therefore a suspect.

how they saw his contra ? the photo got from somewhere higher ..may with a help of a prop
(07-15-2014, 04:54 PM)MightyOne Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 04:49 PM)Burnett Wrote: -snip-

how they saw his contra ? the photo got from somewhere higher ..may with a help of a prop

That is a good question. SnowredWolf?
(07-15-2014, 04:48 PM)MightyOne Wrote: .i was just a passenger and wanted to see what i happening ..

So in real life you would just walk into someones house when it's full of police heavy armed just because you want to see what happens inside?

(07-15-2014, 04:48 PM)MightyOne Wrote: and how u got this photo ? mr nicola told me that someone couldnt see the contra from the ground thats why he didnt put any prop

Me and some officers stood on this hill outside the house and could see a corner of a contraband, I took a picture in-case someone would accuse of us "random raiding".

We stood where you can see the combine on first picture. Other pictures is to show other angles we could see the contraband from.

(07-15-2014, 04:48 PM)MightyOne Wrote: also in the first video i told you that i have no contra and u told me yeah sure..turn on your sound . i was trying to conversate with you and u hurried to arrest us ..cops dont do things such as this ..let admins to see the logs and see if i had contra or not ...from the time i got in the server i hadnt put any contra and weed

We arrested you as we deemend that necessary since we found you on a crime scene.

If you had contra or not have nothing to do with it, you were found on a crime scene and thus a suspect.

Edit:
(07-15-2014, 04:58 PM)Burnett Wrote: That is a good question. SnowredWolf?
Here I took a few screenshots in singleplayer where I zoom further out and in to show it.

Spoiler :
[Image: 30D31CCDEABD611C0AD19F1C92B035B7829B80D7]
[Image: 02C0D7140CC5BC56CF6FAC41DB39781AD9066A33]

And when you zoom even further in (Same angle and close to same zoom as other picture I provided)

[Image: AF8C9B47E0E27A5CD7BFAF80897CA46E243CA298]

He didnt live with us he was just there because he brought me to base
Regards,
Nicola
you can see the contra from the angles u posted right now ... the first one u posted its not from the hills cause i got it higher than the hills ...and where there is a crime scene you always arrest the ones who are near it ? you didnt even let me tell something ..just told one 'yeah sure ' and arrested me without hearing me ...and i got in to see what is happening cause it was my family house . ..when you opened the front door i was behind you and u didnt even tell me to leave ..you got in u handcuffed all the corleones and then i came in ..that makes me a suspect ? you just arrested me cause i am a corleone like the others .. if i was a citizen i am sure that you wouldnt arrest me

(07-15-2014, 05:18 PM)MrNicola Wrote: He didnt live with us he was just there because he brought me to base

exaclty ...but you didnt let me to explain myself
Thank you for the screenshots SnowredWolf.
--------------

OT: Wait for an admin.