Unban request, mate
Your name: [FL] Sakromanie

Your ban ID: 43471

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Exploit

Involved: This was a long time ago, so i might miss someone. Operation, Dempnic hell and me.

Why we should unban you: When i did the "Exploit" I had no idea i did something wrong, as it says in the unban forum (Dont post a unban request unless you know you broke the rules) and i had no idea. I were going to report this "Exploit" But i had no time as i got banned 1 minute afte "doing it" [FL] Narc told me he'll unban me if i say the names of the "exploiters", So i did. But no unban. Here's pictures: http://s22.postimg.org/ohozpkc9t/bild_2.jpg
http://s22.postimg.org/o3j2c82sh/bild_1.jpg
WoW, the admins is replying to the other unbans, but not mine. Please do...
Don't bump your UBR. The admin who said you will be unbanned isn't a staff member anymore.
Be patient. Don't bump your UBR.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Sorry guys

But he WAS when i got the ban, and then i should be unbanned...
Now doesn't matter, but then.

And being on this server, was the best time of my life. Trust me! Protecting the president being a SWAT, protection the city being a cop, or most of all: Meeting new friends there.
Ohh, and this was long time ago, i haven't been allowed to post a UBR for 3 months. But Narc said it WHEN he was an admin, that counts.
(07-16-2014, 02:12 PM)gbkemil Wrote: But he WAS when i got the ban, and then i should be unbanned...

It doesn't work like that.
Why not? It's not my fault i haven't been allowed to post a UBR while he was still a admin. This is really really unfair. Then 1 week after Narc said it, i PM'ed him, he said "Thank you, you wont get unbanned"a

One chance, ONE chance. It's all i'm asking for. Fearless is epic, and since i got my ban, i had nothing to do, never spoke to my FL friends again. I'd be happy if it would get reduced to a month or so, not completely unbanned right now.
Go into detail regarding this exploit, I want more information as to what happened.
(08-04-2014, 03:21 PM)Faustie Wrote: Go into detail regarding this exploit, I want more information as to what happened.

Me and another guy were trading pockets and fish. The "Give" button was just released, so i pressed "Give 10 pockets" and i only had 8, so it gave him 10. Then we did this for a minute. As no admin were showing in the leaderboard i thought there were none online, otherwise i would report it. So then i got banned without getting time to explain.