This really annoys me
So as the topic say,
It really bothers me when the server goes offline without a notice or anything and it also makes me loose money in-game and the donator time which I bought. Lately the downtimes on v2d is to often and the server is down like every hour or less.

I really like this community and I spent a lot of money on the server (just to help with this kind of errors) but as players we do not get any kind of information why the server is down or laggy and it seems that the error is rather getting ignored then getting solved.

Maybe I'm wrong but I want some kind of explination why Fearless is crashing all the time cause I'm getting bored of rejoining and loosing stuff all the time. Skeptical
This is all Garry's fault
Servers were much more stable before his recent patch
Not to forget that you donate to help the community and not the benefits
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
This might annoy you BUT the extras you get are merely a thank you from us to you for supporting the community, You dont buy anything.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Fucking Garry!

Edit: Holy dayum, when I said fu.cking on the forums it got corrected to freaking. :o
(07-14-2014, 11:49 AM)Jan Wrote: freaking Garry!

Edit: Holy dayum, when I said fu.cking on the forums it got corrected to freaking. :o

It seems Gmod updates always, always break stuff.

Also, testing: fuck, fucking
(07-14-2014, 11:05 AM)Temar Wrote: This is all Garry's fault
Servers were much more stable before his recent patch

I understand, that was all that I was searching for. However did you guys change something with the steering of the cars? cause the SUV is bumping around and the BMW is harder to turn with then before.
We'll, actually....

Garry won't allow Fearless to bung the booze so the server can't stay high by all time.
Garry keeps all the booze for himself...
There are more servers than V2D ya know.
(07-14-2014, 02:29 PM)Venom Wrote: There are more servers than V2D ya know.

I prefer v2d.