danieltheboss unban request
Your name:danieltheboss

Your ban ID:18519

Banned by:Ruxandra

Reason:Scamming

Involved:

Why we should unban you:this guy asked me to go to thr gun shop to get some guns and he payed me some money (idk how much cus it was almost or more then a year ago) and when i was going to the shop my pc crashed and the battery for it was to hot so i left it off over night and the next day i was banned.
you suppose to actually fill the template in not just post it
(07-12-2014, 07:01 PM)Temar Wrote: you suppose to actually fill the template in not just post it
i edited my unban request
so you i check your inventory i should find this gun you was selling?
what gun was it?
(07-12-2014, 07:30 PM)Temar Wrote: so you i check your inventory i should find this gun you was selling?
what gun was it?
i got banned near a year ago and now i made this, the only things i can remember is that some guy came to me, said do you want to be a team and i said yes. he gave me money to get guns and as i was going to the gun shop my pc crashed and i couldnt get it back on, i waited over night and when i went on the server i was banned
Why didn't you make an UBR earlier?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...3A52368447
(07-12-2014, 07:43 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Why didn't you make an UBR earlier?

i didnt know how to but some one told me so im doing it now

(07-12-2014, 07:47 PM)Temar Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...3A52368447
he was using his mic and talking english, i was not looking at what he was typing. he said "do you want to work together", the noob i was i said "yes" and he said "get some guns".i said "i dont have money for that" and then he said "i will give you some", then thats when i say ok.

the only time he type was when he called me and when he typed in the video (which was inDanish).

i cant speak Danish, i dont remember saying that i do speak it.
Not involved, warned.
(07-15-2014, 04:25 PM)Clazzy Wrote: I'm feeling that this thread has been forgotten Smile?

i thought the same D: