Ban Request on [FL:RP] Rivahl
Name of player: [FL:RP] Rivahl

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19015792

Time in GMT: few days ago

Server: v2d

Summary: I was being arrested and so was Rivahl. He ran away from the police officers under gunpoint, got into his car and drove away,cdming someone in the process.

Evidence:
This doesn't really show him CDMing or being arrested in the video. And I'm not sure if FearRP works in this scenario because the man in the car wouldn't be able to hear that cop.
(07-12-2014, 08:05 AM)KaiMeiuqer Wrote: Name of player: [FL:RP] Rivahl

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19015792

Time in GMT: few days ago

Server: v2d

Summary: I was being arrested and so was Rivahl. He ran away from the police officers under gunpoint, got into his car and drove away,cdming someone in the process.

Evidence:

I didn't run away under gun point they never said I was being arrested, they couldn't make up their mind. They had their guns away or pointed at you when I WALKED* (I didn't run) away to my car, they decided to come after me. Just as he said hey I reversed away. My car was at a stand still and he glitched into it as you can see in the video, therefore not CDM. Also I was not under Fear RP.

The only person that was saying I was running was you, because you wanted me arrested. I did in fact walk away from the cops. They only noticed when you told them I was walking away, because they weren't looking at me in the first place.

(07-12-2014, 08:33 PM)Chance Fields Wrote: This doesn't really show him CDMing or being arrested in the video. And I'm not sure if FearRP works in this scenario because the man in the car wouldn't be able to hear that cop.

Exactly.
Im pretty sure you still have to get out of the car/stop driving when people are pointing guns at you from that range when the video starts.
(07-13-2014, 12:04 AM)KaiMeiuqer Wrote: Im pretty sure you still have to get out of the car/stop driving when people are pointing guns at you from that range when the video starts.

All CAPS IN OOC BAN HEEM !1!!111!!!
I never pressed enter because i realised i had caps on. You still hit that guy with your car then drove away. This was about the 3rd cdm i witnessed from you that day.
(07-13-2014, 01:05 AM)KaiMeiuqer Wrote: I never pressed enter because i realised i had caps on. You still hit that guy with your car then drove away. This was about the 3rd cdm i witnessed from you that day.

This was not CDM.
Only talk about the BR in question, unless you have proof for the other apparent CDM's.
Thank you.
You killed him with your car and drove away without checking on him,and you also drove away under gunpoint. Pretty sure that's cdm and fear rp. Now we wait for an admin to comment.
(07-13-2014, 02:35 AM)KaiMeiuqer Wrote: You killed him with your car and drove away without checking on him,and you also drove away under gunpoint. Pretty sure that's cdm and fear rp. Now we wait for an admin to comment.

I drove away because they were previously trying to arrest me, why would I stop and check if he was ok?
A sound plays, when a player dies representing his heart beat fading if you didn't know.. that's why I also didn't get out to check.
Yes, we shall wait for an admins verdict.
I shall quote DoomDude1, "- If you see the gun, it's pointed at you and the armed person is intentionally pointing at you, it's FearRP.".