Fearless Trailer?
Hi guys,

I am the Wulf, I have played for 270 hours on the server, I've seen people make videos about the community.

Then, all of a sudden, a brilliant idea popped up inside my mind.
Why don't we make a trailer about Fearless, we just create a little RP with some action and drama, make it look realistic. We add some film music, and I think the result would be stunning.

But, if we set this idea in motion, we need people. So, if you think this idea is good. Please, 'apply' below! Or +Support if you think the idea is nice.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
(07-12-2014, 07:49 AM)TheWulf Wrote: Hi guys,

I am the Wulf, I have played for 270 hours on the server, I've seen people make videos about the community.

Then, all of a sudden, a brilliant idea popped up inside my mind.
Why don't we make a trailer about Fearless, we just create a little RP with some action and drama, make it look realistic. We add some film music, and I think the result would be stunning.

But, if we set this idea in motion, we need people. So, if you think this idea is good. Please, 'apply' below! Or +Support if you think the idea is nice.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

I had a similar idea. I think if we really wanted to draw Attention to the Film, Use SFM. It's Great for Realism and creating Drama. (Effects could be done through After Effects). Unless this is Trailer for the Server forget below... Otherwise I think it should be a short film.

Film Requirements:
* Editing Software
* People willing to help
* Dream a visual story(then Expand idea into a story)
* Screenplay and Storyboard
* Animators (Must be good with Cinematography)
* Determine whether your film shall require (Smooth or rough camera look).
* Models(Vehicles,Player Models and ect..)
* Film Location (Map and location)
* Casting a crew (Voice actors?)
* Sounds and Music
* Title and Credits sequences
To be honest, walking around with a camera just looking at role plays is rather a boring trailer, that's why you need action.
A time lapse of a fight against rebels or something.
Also, you'd need some action shots, either a admin takes you to that location and freezes you, or you somehow get a camera there.
(07-12-2014, 08:31 AM)Iacboy Wrote: To be honest, walking around with a camera just looking at role plays is rather a boring trailer, that's why you need action.
A time lapse of a fight against rebels or something.
Also, you'd need some action shots, either a admin takes you to that location and freezes you, or you somehow get a camera there.

Thanks for being honest. I love people who are honest. I want the trailer to be great.
(07-12-2014, 08:30 AM)Anonymous350 Wrote: I had a similar idea. I think if we really wanted to draw Attention to the Film, Use SFM. It's Great for Realism and creating Drama. (Effects could be done through After Effects). Unless this is Trailer for the Server forget below... Otherwise I think it should be a short film.

Film Requirements:
*Editing Software
* People willing to help
* Dream a visual story(then Expand idea into a story)
*Screenplay and Storyboard
* Animators (Must be good with Cinematography)
* Determine whether your film shall require (Smooth or rough camera look).
* Models(Vehicles,Player Models and ect..)
* Film Location (Map and location)
* Casting a crew (Voice actors?)
*Sounds and Music
*Title and Credits sequences

All these things I can do. I am not the best animator with SFM, but I know cinematography and I can still do good animations.
I have Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and After Effects.
I have always wanted to do this, but we need a lot of people to make this happen.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(07-12-2014, 08:54 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: All these things I can do. I am not the best animator with SFM, but I know cinematography and I can still do good animations.
I have always wanted to do this, but we need a lot of people to make this happen.

I'd be glad to become the Animator, I've got medium experience with SFM(also Great with Cinematography).
(07-12-2014, 08:59 AM)Anonymous350 Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 08:54 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: All these things I can do. I am not the best animator with SFM, but I know cinematography and I can still do good animations.

I'd be glad to become the Animator, I've got medium experience with SFM(also Great with Cinematography).

Perhaps we can have a joint animator system. Certain scenes are allocated to certain people

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(07-12-2014, 09:04 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 08:59 AM)Anonymous350 Wrote:

Perhaps we can have a joint animator system. Certain scenes are allocated to certain people

We'll most likely discuss this with those Involved through (Skype or Teamspeak) and determine their positions/rolls in the Film.
I have vegas pro 12, After Effects CC, Premiere Pro. And SFM, but I am new to that. Why don't we talk in Skype or something to discuss things? We could set a date for that.
(07-12-2014, 09:14 AM)TheWulf Wrote: I have vegas pro 12, After Effects CC, Premiere Pro. And SFM, but I am new to that. Why don't we talk in Skype or something to discuss things? We could set a date for that.

Sounds Great, I'll pm you my Skype name.