[Image: 1024x575.resizedimage]

More, check out my profile.

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MacklemoreTheBeast/home
The following 2 users Like Sleepy Knight 生活's post:
  • Sgtbender2000, James_Gaff
I thought I took drugs for a second.
The following 2 users Like Sgtbender2000's post:
  • Sleepy Knight 生活, James_Gaff
(07-12-2014, 02:58 AM)USS freedom Wrote: How did that improve anything on the server, besides propblock?

Firstly this wasn't propblock... they're moving as you can tell by the colour coming from the block, also we werehaving fun with it soo calm the fuck down and stop being so serious and lastly don't assume it's propblocking unless you have proof... Skeptical (This happened on the build server.)
(07-12-2014, 08:51 AM)mcnameeman12 Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 02:58 AM)USS freedom Wrote: How did that improve anything on the server, besides propblock?

Firstly this wasn't propblock... they're moving as you can tell by the colour coming from the block, also we werehaving fun with it soo calm the *** down and stop being so serious and lastly don't assume it's propblocking unless you have proof... Skeptical (This happened on the build server.)

If anybody attempted to do this, it would be propblock, failRP and propminging, especially considering that it is on a major highway.
(07-12-2014, 10:30 AM)Joykill Wrote:

Firstly this wasn't propblock... they're moving as you can tell by the colour coming from the block, also we werehaving fun with it soo calm the *** down and stop being so serious and lastly don't assume it's propblocking unless you have proof... Skeptical (This happened on the build server.)

If anybody attempted to do this, it would be propblock, failRP and propminging, especially considering that it is on a major highway.

Does anyone realise this happened on a build server, with an admin on and only 4 or 5 people online, also it's just a road, not a "highway" or a motorway as we say it. Highway is a 3 lanes going each way.

[Image: Smoke-Weed-Everyday.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Sleepy Knight 生活's post:
  • James_Gaff, Sgtbender2000, Von Tempski

Lighten up. This happens on the build server any way, so when an admin does it its just a bigger laugh. Don't be so serious, not everything is just rules, rules, rules. Also, dunno if you noticed but the props obviously have gravity disabled on them to give them that "floaty feeling" meaning its not prop block as cars can just bump them out the way and its not failRP as you don't have to "Rp" on the build server.
(07-12-2014, 10:43 AM)mcnameeman12 Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 10:30 AM)Joykill Wrote:

Does anyone realise this happened on a build server, with an admin on and only 4 or 5 people online, also it's just a road, not a "highway" or a motorway as we say it. Highway is a 3 lanes going each way.

I was not aware of the fact that this was on the build server, I was just pointing out that if a regular member was to do this, it would have consequences.
Highway, per definition, basically means a main road, which this one certainly is. Highway ≠ motorway
It always amuses me how FL's members can make a huge discussion about nothing.
F*ck you guys! I like trains.
And another thread murdered xD
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • James_Gaff