Ban Request on [EIRE] Scumbag Jim , [FL:RP] DAD, Lirpsu, [EIRE]Scumbag Jack
Why no sound in those videos? maybe cause i just did like "i lockpick" and i didn't even lockpick your door
just checked what you'll do about it upload a video with sound

The videos number 2 and 3 you rdmed us
and video number 4 is aonther life already when we got hired by president to patrol and we found your friend with an mp5 and tied him called cops to arrest him and the video is cutted there when he had the mp5.
(07-13-2014, 04:47 PM)Moon Wrote: Why no sound in those videos? maybe cause i just did like "i lockpick" and i didn't even lockpick your door
just checked what you'll do about it upload a video with sound.

I'm not going to start arguing or have any conversation with you about this. I posted videos about what happened and am with clear conscience I have made the right decisions and have had proper reasons for all my actions I have committed.

To make this more clear, I am not going to start a flamewar with you and your friends, but I'd like that the admins see proper & versatile view about what happened.
Thank you for posting the videos. Even tho there is no sound,which left out the fact that at the start,eulabius was on the mic telling Moon not to break in,you could still see in your video that you executed multiple unarmed people. How did you know we had a lockpick out? You just opened the door and started shooting everyone BEFORE you even saw the lockpick. You straight up KILL everyone you see,armed or not. The second time, we didn't even do anything at all yet. How do you know that we were raiding? You saw 3 guys,unarmed, in suits outside your door,and what do you do? Spray em all down with your MP5. Third vid,we were all there without even equipping weapons this time,and you still shot us all. You literally were killing everyone you saw who wasn't a rebel in the apartments. How we behave to the admin? I called him there because you kept shooting me. The admin said that you were fine but I don't think he knows how many civilians you killed prior to calling him.For the last time,it was NOT a hostaging. I was detaining him for having an illegal firearm. You all still broke fear rp and failed to follow my orders under gunpoint.
You left out the fact that I was telling Moon not to raid, and I was always shot first and killed even though being unarmed on both occasions. For no moment was i holding out a gun, and you did not attempt to use fearrp. There was no clear reason for you to fire at unarmed people. You claimed we had weapons equipped, but we were all holding out our hands until you started firing at us. You saw us unarmed and fired at us, even though we were not raiding you. And the reason we were there for first occasion was to base there, and we just wanted to talk it out with you guys. But you just had to clip me with your mp5 while i was typing. The second time we were back there was to purchase doors on the second floor, as I said earlier, we wanted to base in the apartments. We were trying to settle things so there would be no further misunderstandings.
Quote:eulabius was on the mic telling Moon not to break in,
-KaiMeiuqer
Quote:You left out the fact that I was telling Moon not to raid,
-Eulabius

Video about the moments where I'm anticipating the first raid, this time with sound.

Things you can hear from the video:
-Gunshots (I assume pistol, p228 or usp)
-Banging of doors, trying to open door (you can see the handle going)
-Some really high pitched babbling (I listened this repeatedly really closely and it didn't have any information in it, just babbling)

Things you can't hear from the video:
-The things you two stated above

I'm going to gather in this post some of their main arguments vs. me and my arguments vs. them

1) Their argument: That they were not in intentions of a raid and my agression was unjustified against them.

My answer: Moon equipped lockpick, had it in his hand, it was quite obvious what they were up to, since they retaliated to the gunfire (they had equipped weapons ready) If they had won the gunfire, they wouldnt have called it RDM, they were crying wolf because they did not want to accept the fact that we beat them fair and square

2) Their argument:, in the second gunfight they didn't have intentions to raid

My answer: Moon was behind our door 6 minutes after his death. They came instantly from the spawn, back outside our door, they had equipped weapons (again, new ones). Why would they instantly come back ignoring new life rule if they were not up to revenge. Basically again they didn't want to accept the fact that we beat them within the rules of the game and tried to change the outcome into their favor. More crying wolf ensued in the OOC chat.

3) Their argument: When the cops raided us, I rdmd him in the apartments third floor.

My answer: They had died twice in the apartments 3rd floor This time they returned 7 minutes after their death, where they had now called cops to raid us (I'm not saying they wouldn't be allowed to, this just tells how much they were obsessed in beating us any way possible). They lurked behind us and I didn't have much trust in them after they had already tried to raid us twice.

After they had come blocking the stairs of the third floor, I shot him as a warning, not to try to block us and interfere the firefight we had against the police, Concidering all that happened before, they had ignored rules and shown large incitive on taking us down any way possible, they were far from being innocent bystanders as they told the patrolling admin they are) All this is seen on the video #3.

Their argument: I broke fear RP by shooting the guy who hostaged.

My answer: In the hostaging situation, they were not RPing in my opinion they were harassing people and trying to make trouble, while getting an approval from the president for only a little while, after the president understood he shouldnt have given them such power, he informed the people were not with the goverment anymore. I didn't have gun pointed at me, you can see this in the video #4, I only shot him when he had hostage rope in his hand as this can be counted as random hostaging situation, Most of the time I was behind his back and I counted that I wasn't in fear RP situation the same way as the people in front of his gun, If he wanted me to be part of the fear RP situation, he shouldve pointed the gun at me, and not let me be behind his back.
At the end of the video i was saying "No, Moon. We want to do this nicely". That was when i saw him took out a lockpick was staring at the door. This was to tell him not to lockpick the door. And there was no sound of the door being lockpicked. And this is just my opinion, but why does microphone sound blurry? It's retarded. My Mic has always been alot clearer than that.
No gunshots were heard? We were just messing with the door and weren't actually raiding. We were also fucking around on the mic. Towards the end of the video,eulabius says "No moon,we must do this nicely.". Thus, he was telling moon not to raid.

Tell me, in real life, would you open your door and spray down 3 people with an MP5 who were just knocking on your door and shaking the handle? Or would you call the police? You chose to handle the situation yourself,you opened the door,saw 2 guys in suits without weapons and you shoot them both without ever seeing the lockpick until you kill the first 2 guys.

How do you know Moon even equipped a lockpick? Yes, moon and i had weapons equipped,but not eulabius. They were not for raiding,but for defending against raids as we were planning to base in the apartments. We came back to base at the 2nd floor since the third was obviously taken by you,and we wanted to clear up any misunderstandings. Again,new weapons to defend against raiders. You then came up and killed us ALL on sight. We weren't obsessed with beating you, I just wanted to get evidence to put a BR on you for rdm. Tried to raid you twice? It is not a raid if you shoot us and we defend ourselves,all outside of your home. You killed us for something we never did. How did we ignore the rules? I never said you broke fear rp by killing me for detaining your friend. I said you broke fear rp for not listening to my orders prior to me detaining him. The president let us go because of the shitstorm you guys caused by breaking all these rules. We did exactly what we would do as cops,we were not harrassing people. If you believed i was random hostaging and killed me for it, you had the intent of backseat administration,another rule break. As seen in one of your videos,i was constantly trying to have none of you behind my back,but it was really hard since none of you were listening to me.
Quote:Moon equipped lockpick, had it in his hand, it was quite obvious what they were up to, since they retaliated to the gunfire (they had equipped weapons ready) If they had won the gunfire, they wouldn't have called it RDM, they were crying wolf because they did not want to accept the fact that we beat them fair and square
First of all, we didn't have weapons ready. KaiMeiuqer only took them out after you clipped both me and Moon.
Secondly, I had already told Moon not to use the lockpick, and had already backed off.
Thirdly, you did not know we had weapons, and shot at us after claiming we came back instantly. None of us held our weapons until you started firing at us. By saying that you shot at us after we came back unarmed(you don't know we have weapons)after the nlr timer for a different purpose(which was buying doors in the apartments so i could make a base) you are admitting to rdming us.
Fourthly, the police report was made based on seeing as you had guns(this was after you rdmed me for the second time) so we reported it to the police.
Fifthly, you said 'When the cops raided us, I rdmd him in the apartments third floor.' This was not what we said. We said you shot at anyone who wasn't a rebel, either armed or unarmed. You also said 'they had already tried to raid us twice.' I have already stated that my original purpose there was not to raid you.
Sixthly, you said 'they had ignored rules and shown large incitive on taking us down any way possible'. We did not break any rules coming back to purchase doors in the apartments after 5 minutes. We also did not random raid you, as we did not even start a raid against you.
Seventhly, you also said 'after the president understood he shouldnt have given them such power, he informed the people were not with the goverment anymore.' This was not due to your claims of abusing powers, but we resigned on our own will.
Eightly, you said ' didn't have gun pointed at me, you can see this in the video #4, I only shot him when he had hostage rope in his hand as this can be counted as random hostaging situation, Most of the time I was behind his back and I counted that I wasn't in fear RP situation the same way as the people in front of his gun, If he wanted me to be part of the fear RP situation, he shouldve pointed the gun at me, and not let me be behind his back.' The one he was referring to breaking fearrp was the rebel who took out a galil while KaiMeiuqer was aiming a gun at him. Even though KaiMeiuqer was typing, it was clearly a breach of fearrp. It was also due to the fact that you did not comply under fearrp when he told you all to stop moving. This is all i have to say according to what you provided.
By the way,why is it that when you shoot from the hip, you have nearly no recoil at all? When i do it, my screen flies up within 4 shots.
I'm not going to even get bothered about the latest accusations and am going to just monitor the thread when admin has the time to actually look deep into this matter.

Try to keep the thread clean from accusations without any proof and generally try to hold certain level of respect towards other people you are playing with, even for once.