Ban Request on [EIRE] Scumbag Jim , [FL:RP] DAD, Lirpsu, [EIRE]Scumbag Jack
Name of player: [EIRE] Scumbag Jim, [FL:RP] DAD, Lirpsu, [EIRE]Scumbag Jack

SteamID: [EIRE] Scumbag Jim:STEAM_0:1:1097042
[FL:RP] DAD:STEAM_0:1:53594520
Lirpsu:STEAM_0:1:21047422
[EIRE]Scumbag Jack:STEAM_0:1:24718511

Time in GMT: About 8.30 p.m GMT+8

Server: v2d

Summary: I was working as a Private Military Company hired by the government. Our orders were to patrol the streets as if we were officers, and I saw the rebels at the slums with guns. They repeatedly broke fear rp by refusing to follow my orders while under gunpoint.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/KEDRRyVt3Gw
" I was working as a Private Military Company hired by the government. Our orders were to patrol the streets as if we were officers, and I saw the rebels at the slums with guns. They repeatedly broke fear rp by refusing to follow my orders while under gunpoint."

Ok, Well first off, Nice work on editing out all the footage (Including the Hostage taking for no reason)

So, From the point of View of "Scumbag Jack" Myself.

The Rebels are all hanging around( UNARMED) Outside slums, When "Kai" comes over, Aiming his Assault rifle on the premise that
"I saw the rebel(s) at the slums with gun(s)"
This was apparently caused when ONE of the rebels equipped an MP5 by accident while scrolling through the hotbar,
"Kai" then kept pointing the gun and ordering us all to stay still, We Refused, because it was obviously an accident.
"Kai" then when on repeating that we were breaking FearRP by not standing still because he has a gun pointed at 5 of us.
He then requested the police several times under the same guise of "Rebels with guns"

After the Video is cut Short (Props again on that bud) He tries to Hostage rope me "Scumbag jack" When I was talking to him and trying to dissolve the situation.

At no Point before this was there more than 1 rebel holding a firearm. And only for a Few seconds was there.

I find it really frivolous for you to post such a ban request. During the Morning they "Private Military" were going around the City with raised weapons, Harassing people where they saw fit. ( I assume its to get the Most out of your Oh so Cool Suit and Gun get-up you guys love, Parading around)

Anyway I expect the Full Video of this to be uploaded (From when you saw us with guns , To when you Tied me up) to show the Full story.
I doubt you will though. You guys were going around Bending the rules and crying "Breaking RP" Whenever things don't go your way.

Im posting this From my friends account, as mine is not linked to steam, Regards Scumbag Jack
You were never hostaged. As seen in the video,we were detaining you while waiting for the police to arrive. Does not matter whether he accidentally equipped his gun. They were illegal and the fact that he even owned one allowed him to be arrested. Even if you believe what i was doing was wrong,you still broke fear rp. If you believed that i was breaking the rules,you could have posted a BR on me instead of breaking a rule yourself. And harrassing people? We only detained those who were committing crimes,such as owning illegal weapons and assault. I didn't manage to record everything because i only start recording when i think i may need the footage for a br,and i end the recording as soon as possible due to the high amount of space the videos take up. I was not recording until you guys actually started breaking rules. I have a video of us arresting Lirpsu for holding out that mp5 earlier on,but im not sure if i have anymore. I will post the vids tmr.

(02-05-2014, 04:17 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: When FearRP applies to you and exceptions:

There are no exceptions.

FearRP ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS applies. No matter if the person doing that is doing it in your opinion "randomly", or "he didn't know what he was doing". It always applies. What you can do is call a staff member or post a ban request, if it was random. But even then, you will obey FearRP.

Thank you.
"I didn't manage to record everything because i only start recording when i think i may need the footage"
Thats extremely convenient considering through the ordeal you said you were "Recording all of this"

"You were never hostaged"
You put me (Scumbag jack) in Ties shortly after the video ended. although nothing came of it and the mafia player cut me loose.

I get that you were Pointing your gun at whoever took their gun out because its was your job, But you were also pointing your gun at 4 others who were unarmed for no reason.

Also your posting a Ban request on me for trying to diffuse the situation throughout the ordeal? All I was trying to do was get a handle on what was going on ( As you can hear me trying to talk to you and get you to lower your weapon at the end of the video)

I Agree that "Lirpsu" was being cancerous during the morning and trying to provoke people, I cant help if people are like that.

I would Appreciate if you could be a little more mature about it and direct the ban at him who caused the whole thing.
Or, Keep throwing your toys out of the Pram. No Idea why you would be so Irate about something minor like this.

Scumbag Jack
Yes,i put you in ties when the video ended to detain you and make sure you would not take any weapons out, it was not a hostaging. I had a weapon pointed on all of you as you were crowding around me and i felt threatened and suspected that since if one of you had a gun,why wouldnt the others have a gun too? And yes,you were not arrested after i detained you because all your "unarmed" friends immediately took their guns out and killed me. And i dont see how flashing your gun at me several times was "trying to defuse the situation throughout the whole ordeal".
Video of us initially going to the slums and detaining Lirpsu:

Extra video of Lirpsu shooting me randomly earlier in the apartments while i was unarmed:

You also called some people "tards", Jim. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=284844369
I was one of the Private Military Company.
We didn't break any rules we been hired by goverment.
We tied you so you won't run even when we tied you, you tried to run
While we pointing guns at you "FearRP" we called the police to arrest you
but took them time.
Also when we got top floor apartments you just random spray us with mp5 "RDM"
I didn't expect anyone of you ladies actually having enough courage to post these here, but the things you have posted only show partial amount of the things happened due to heavy editing, I'm going to pick those records I have personally, leave them unedited and post them here.

With all my love and respect to you interesting creatures -Lirpsu
Go ahead.
Here is the first video out of four videos:

Things to notice:
-They equipped lockpick in the start of the video and Moon had it in his hand at the moment I engaged them. You can see this on the video (view it as 720p in youtube).
- I waited for them to give me a reason they were raiding, i engaged only because i saw them equipping lockpick.

Second video:

-They came straight away from the spawn to raid us again, they had weapons equipped and were waiting for us, we engaged and crushed them again.
-You can check them time at the start of the both videos to figure out how fast they tried to raid us again.

Third video:

-Police raiding us, we are engaging them.
-Look at how they behave to the patrolling admin, remember this is few minutes after the raid in video #2
-Look at the OOC chat where they act like they have done nothing.
-Look at the conversation & actions of the moderator, He allowed to finish the cops since only way they got us cuffed was because of the moderator, the firefight continued as the mod left the area after uncuffing me.

Fourth video:

-This video shows the random hostage situation the perperator failed to post.
-I hunted down the hostager because he was hostaging my teammate, thats my valid RP reason.
-Note the hostage rope in his hand & on the ground after his death.

I will add things when I remember what I have forgotten.
EDIT: bolded some important parts of the text.

-Lirpsu