DANBIDz - Attempted RDM
Name of player: DANBIDz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50449993

Time in GMT: Around 18:10

Server: v33x

Summary: I was patrolling as an officer and I saw this guy with a gun, I got out of my car in a distance from him and looked at him. He suddenly started to shoot at me, so I drew my USP in defense. He shot me down to 36 HP using a galil as seen on the picture. After he shot me he putted me under gunpoint what he had no reason to do.

Evidence: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/4760...0023F4972/
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

I wish to hear DANBIDz side of this;

Why is a security guard shooting at cops while the cop is patrolling?
You attempted to CDM my client, when i told you to go away you got out youre car and pulled out a gun, i shot you a few times, you put his gun away i then told you to leave, as you can see in chat. I was protecting my client.
[Image: high-5.png]
I never tried to CDM your client, I was backing out of the petrol station when I saw your gun. Also you never told me to go away before I got out of the car.
Credits to Rain.

(07-12-2014, 01:16 AM)Hillerbear Wrote: I never tried to CDM your client, I was backing out of the petrol station when I saw your gun. Also you never told me to go away before I got out of the car.

The thing is, you only have a screenshot of Danny pointing a gun at you, you don't have any of what happened before. I was Danny's client (I was the one in the Lucio Basso suit) and as you reversed you hit me only taking about 10 health though, so you did hit me, and as Danny was my 'Protector' it was his duty to ensure you didn't go again...
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
Didnt really notice you guys as I was looking at the gas station while I backed and you ran over the road out in the forest? I didnt even see any of you.
Credits to Rain.

Then look where you are driving, and we wouldn't have this issue. I have nothing else to say. goodbye.
[Image: high-5.png]
The evidence uploaded does not give enough context to see wheter you hit him
when backing up or not.

Insufficient Evidence.

Denied.