Grow your own Crops
+Support !!!!!!
+Support
+Support

So I am wondering here... How exactly will the implementation of farming go about?
Does everyone else agree that we should go about phasing out the Chef by having a GMStranded type system where you have to scavenge seeds from the ground, and certain seeds are harder to find over others?
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
(07-11-2014, 07:59 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: So I am wondering here... How exactly will the implementation of farming go about?
Does everyone else agree that we should go about phasing out the Chef by having a GMStranded type system where you have to scavenge seeds from the ground, and certain seeds are harder to find over others?

Absolutely, in terms of how the growing could work my thoughts on that are already posted in earlier posts, but there cannot be a market menu for these seeds, it has to be a forageing system to find the seeds
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(07-11-2014, 08:35 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(07-11-2014, 07:59 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: So I am wondering here... How exactly will the implementation of farming go about?

Absolutely, in terms of how the growing could work my thoughts on that are already posted in earlier posts, but there cannot be a market menu for these seeds, it has to be a forageing system to find the seeds

Stranded? Maybe the code could be modified to fit in here.
[Image: 2du0a2p.png]
Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened.
Thanks Virus for this signature, I appreciate it.
(07-11-2014, 08:45 PM)Smilenator Wrote:
(07-11-2014, 08:35 PM)BlackDog Wrote:

Stranded? Maybe the code could be modified to fit in here.
Exactly. The idea is to have it so that all seeds are harvested naturally without the need for the F2/F4 menu. On top of this, certain seeds could be more rare compared to other seeds, and if Fearless were to adopt a system of medical effects, namely more HP, less stamina loss, ect... The rarity of seeds and the medical benefits of the fruit is produces, will ultimately decide the price range the for the fruit and seeds.

I mean come on, this type of thing could revolutionize FL's economy and ensure in-server growth without the need of money printers.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • HellShell
The thing is chefs can't just asspull a garden maybe they have to grow it specificly on some part of the map so.

Netrual
(07-12-2014, 01:23 AM)Cheif Nova Wrote: maybe they have to grow it specificly on some part of the map so.

Netrual

Nope, if we do this then we just restrict potential farm RP zones, there is no point in throwing some arbitrary restriction on this if it goes through
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
There has been critical problem with exporting from sketchup to source engine. So i had to move on older version of sketchup. From now potato project has been stopped. Tomato is going to be continued as i saved it on google warehouse. I got now time to make 500 stages on tomato to make the growing smooth.