Grow your own Crops
You could always take the Stranded route regarding food, and just use the watermelon/orange with different colors and sizes.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
I like this idea. +support
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
+support I love it!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
+Support This is a good alternative to buying food or fishing. There would be a max ammount of seeds per plant to prevent abuse. Maybe the chef would sell the seeds and BMD would sell the pots or plots, you could buy water bottles from the chef to water them maybe. There is a ton of stuff that you could do for this.
This could also change the way weed grows also, if this was done you may have to tend to your weed plants also.
+Support

Anything to jump start the V2P.
If this were to be added, it would mean that the cook would be invalid! Of course that's a great thing, and I full heartedly support this.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
+Support
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(07-10-2014, 07:24 AM)Raptor Wrote: I suggest to be a Farmer job, and if that's added I don't think you should be able to grow them indoors, I think the good idea is to be able to grow them outside not inside a house or anything like that. I really like the idea thought, and I really think it should get added.

We dont need anymore arbitrary class restrictions on something as simple as growing a garden, and as i stated, synthetic enviroments would be a must in the event we use a quality products system
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
+Support doesn't hurt anyone and seems like a good idea.
+ SUPPORT

Maybe there could be 5 potatoes or tomatoes on pot and it would need 20 minutes, like weed. It would restore 10% hunger, or you could add 1 tomato/potatoe and it would restore 50% of food. Well whatever it is i want to use pots for more things not just weed.