NLR - Not fair ban
Your name: CommanderBro

Your ban ID: 50672

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: I crashed during chase. Well i tried to came back and i was cdmed during path so i died again (LAST NLR is right one). I came back and they banned me for breaking NLR. If i died 2 times during 5 minutes as i know last NLR is the right one, first one is not valid anymore Smile.

Involved: I dont remember who so: a -

Why we should unban you: Well i dont think that is right what he did. Well i am trying to not breaking rules and i know what im doing. Venom just did mistake there and he didnt knew i died 2nd time. This happent at 8:40 PM. Check logs and we will see who is wrong here.
NLR is always valid, dieing a 2nd time doesnt remove the rules on the first time, it doesnt say give you your memory back or allow you to go back before 5 mins of first
(07-08-2014, 07:12 PM)Temar Wrote: NLR is always valid, dieing a 2nd time doesnt remove the rules on the first time, it doesnt say give you your memory back or allow you to go back before 5 mins of first

Then tell me how can i know when there is 5 minutes if i dont have 2 timers? When i was going back to my car i had 3 minutes on my timer from last death/NLR, before that if i am right 2 minutes (from first death/NLR) when i was cdmed, so actully i didnt broke NLR. But the biggest question is how can i know when there is 5 minutes over if i dont have 2 timers but i have one from last death? So?
Denied.