<<BUSTED>>
Your name: [FL:RP] <<Busted>>

Your ban ID: 50565

Banned by: [FL] Flame

Reason: Using my Car as a weapon.

Involved: One rebel

Why we should unban you: I was banned for using my car as a weapon. This may have been a misinterpretation from OOC. I was driving a long and I noticed a Rebel Congregation around a vehicle, I thought: "They might be planning a raid. Let's listen in" and a rebel came up to me and asked me to go away, and I said "No"
The Rebel said, "I'll be back" in which he went behind a boulder. Fearing he may take out a weapon I wanted to keep an eye on him, What I did is I went to the back of the boulder and turned around on the grass. I was trying to be careful but I accidentally clipped a Rebel, What I did was a sped down the road and turned around, I stopped to get out, I didn't want to get out as I believe they were going to pull guns on me. I was going to call a Paramedic. But I looked up on the TAB that no one was paramedic. In OOC, I said, in response to, 'Nice Hit and run' "No, I didn't want you to pull a gun on me." This was said after I accidently ran him over. I was stating that I didn't want to get out of my vehicle.
I sped to the road so I could turn around.

I don't mind waiting this out but I would like it not to stay on my record hereafter because I think that this was a misinterpretation.
All i am saying to this is, "I didn't want you to kill me" and honestly i dont see anything to misinterpret there after you ran him over.

Closed and Denied.

If another Staff member wants to pick this up so be it.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]