UFO Crash
[THE UFO CRASH] - Armium Services Experience

The Armium Services, were called too Secure the entire area of UM.
We didnt know what danger was at the place, untill we arrived.
What we saw was two Choppers, and a Crashed UFO. (Unbelieveable)

Our scientists were called for what we couldn't believe with our own eyes.
When they arrived, we were securing the Area. And putting Computers up at the Area.

[THE ARRIVAL]

[Image: 2drckew.jpg]

And even though, the UFO had crashed.
We thought that it would be "destroyed" Well..

Our Scientist didn't agree with us. Since their Computer sensed otherwise, the Energy of the UFO was incredible high.

[Close-Up at The UFO]

[Image: ic7qxx.jpg]

Our scientists couldn't reach how high the Energy was. And suddenly, when the Scientists were typing codes. Cracking its "Energy Field" - It went crazy, and a light was threwn into the sky, by the UFO.
-The energy upon the sky crashed The Governments Chopper. (Which made us affraid, of the force.) - The Scientist ran away from the explosion.

[The Energy Upon The Sky]

[Image: ngzsj6.jpg]

After the Crash, the Scientist and the Security Division got nervous.
We didnt know anything about the Energy Field, We pulled our guns towards the UFO, For any resistance coming at us.
(We were ordered too Secure the Area)
We had a mission, not to let those Creatures, perhaps coming from the UFO through UM, The Armium Services were ready for whatever would come at us..
Scientist were talking about any possible survival inside the UFO. Or any living creatures - around UM (They disagreed on this)

[THE POSSIBLE THREAT]

[Image: 32zsuuw.jpg]

After 30 minutes of researching the UFO - And contacting the President for a possible threat. Suddenly a bright light flashed, it blinded the entire Security Division, including the Scientists. Suddenly 2 "Alien Guardians" were standing infront of us. The unit moved towards it. (A Old Scientist) Moved close too the beast, with his Galil ready for anything. The Guardian Aliens were not a threat, atm. They were threatning us. Heres a quote of it. (Alien: Give me one reason too spare your pathetic planet) - We didnt understand it, and didnt want to. The General gave orders too fire at them. (After several shots) and a close combat. The Guardians died. (We were affraid of everything) And decided not to investigate, but eliminate the UFO, which were at the UM.
[THE GUARDIANS]
[Image: 11j9pvl.jpg]

The War was over, and we lost a few..
But what war? - We were against two Aliens, who was protecting one UFO..
Theres no way, theres only 2 Guardians in the entire Universe, protecting one UFO..
We burned the UFO, after breaking its Energy shield.. We took the notes, in our Briefcases. And was brought back too our HQ.
(We will never speak of this moment)

The General's Comment too the President:

"I was shocked at the moment, But I am truly fearing for our future.. "

[THE END]

[Image: o7vbqg.jpg]

- I want to thank my team, for the participating with a positive mood.
And i wanna thank Venom for the support with the RP

- And at last, i wanna apologize for my bad grammar at some places, in the text.

(See you soon on the Server!)
The following 1 user Likes actor's post:
  • Duane
Looks like a good RP. Good job
I was there for most off it and I enjoyed it alot very well done UFO RP!
(07-06-2014, 01:40 AM)actor Wrote: And i wanna thank Venom for the support with the RP

The Roleplay itself was incredible and I'd also like to thank Venom for taking the time to support the Roleplay while he was taking care of Minges.

(07-06-2014, 01:40 AM)actor Wrote: - I want to thank my team, for the participating with a positive mood.

Thank you Act0r, Susliks, Space and Sirrus+ for the Roleplay experience.

Blurr - It was also nice to see you joining the Roleplay. You were a huge part of it aswell.
The following 3 users Like Duane's post:
  • actor, Sirrus, Blurr
Very well done guys, was there in-game to see it too.
Hope to RP with you and the Armium Clan in the future.
Check my reply on the Clan Page Smile
The following 2 users Like Ryvuhl's post:
  • Duane, actor
It looks really nice (wasent there Sad )
It was a good RP. It was quite enjoyable to sit there and watch it.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(07-06-2014, 07:16 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: It was a good RP. It was quite enjoyable to sit there and watch it.

Yea, thanks for joining us. There wasnt needed for a Nuclear Scientist.
But you DID RP it aswell, You had my back, that was quite enjoyable, to know someone had my back. Tounge - Since the Security Division were busy on protecting the other scientists, you still managed to help us alot, even though you dont think you did.

I will be looking forward to RP with you one more time, lets start our own RP Event, soon enough Smile
You gave your radio frequency out. lol.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Looked very professional! Hope you guys had fun!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]