Poll: Which version of Evocity do you think is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
rp_evocity_v33x
13.46%
7 13.46%
rp_evocity_v17x
0%
0 0%
rp_evocity_v2d
38.46%
20 38.46%
rp_evocity2_v1p
0%
0 0%
rp_evocity2_v2p
32.69%
17 32.69%
rp_evocity_v4b1
15.38%
8 15.38%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which version of EvoCity do you like the most?(By design)
I find v2p far superior to the rest, however the FL server running the map is rather unplayable.
I agree with v2p, so much RP potential almost everywhere.
V33x, simple design, easy to get to know, and open for basic RPing.
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Nadrickk
V2p has 0 potential in my opinion .. i cant understand why you people voted this map ..it has many issues to get fixes eg : the road next to the lake .. there cars cant go fast and sometime they cant even get on it's end .. finally there is the dirt road to get at the village near lake ..u can go down there but you cant go up without proppushing.Only the rp can get good there
Sorry the map creator didn't think people would try to get a trabant up there with 10mph.
I play V2d, its a small map and because everyones squashed together, the city feels alive with activity. However on the other servers it always feels so empty in comparison, even with the full 50 players. In an ideal world, if v2p could support 60-70 players, it would be an amazing server and map but there is just so much unused space 24/7.
could someone give me the ip to v4b1? never heard of a server running this, and sounds nice.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
We don't run a server on v4b1.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(07-09-2014, 10:49 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: could someone give me the ip to v4b1? never heard of a server running this, and sounds nice.
As Wood said, we don't run a server with v4b1. I have added it to the poll because it's an existing version made by the actual creator. As I said in the OP, I have added all official versions to the poll, not just the ones we run.
i have self control
Well i started at v33x and i will continue at it. I dont know why is v33x best map for my opinion. I started to play it, i was first time joined there. Is that psyhologic trick or something? Playing on map that you started? I dont know.