Poll: Which version of Evocity do you think is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
rp_evocity_v33x
13.46%
7 13.46%
rp_evocity_v17x
0%
0 0%
rp_evocity_v2d
38.46%
20 38.46%
rp_evocity2_v1p
0%
0 0%
rp_evocity2_v2p
32.69%
17 32.69%
rp_evocity_v4b1
15.38%
8 15.38%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which version of EvoCity do you like the most?(By design)
Information 
Another voting thread, oh well. Please note that I only included the official versions made by the original creator. Any fanmade modifications are not included in the poll. And PLEASE don't start an opinion war.
As I cannot really find any informative images to all these versions, I will try to explain all of them:

v33x: You should know.
v17x: Barely any different from v33x. The city looks slightly different.
v2d: You should know.
v1p: Similiar to v2p. The sky is cloudy by default. The area at the right, out of the city tunnel looks different. The central road cross in the city is smaller. There is a tunnel at the north-eastern edge of the city.
v2p: You should know.
v4b1: Kind of a "better looking" v33x. The tunnels are lightened up by blue lights, the houses at the corleone villas are better(their interior is extended, and they have balconies), and the large house at the right of the corleone villas is removed. There is empty space instead. The default sky is an "evening" sky. The nexus lobby is slightly improved. 1 Floor in the nexus is removed(I don't remember which one, I think it's the Courthouse).
i have self control
The V2P map is highly underrated, it has so much more potential than V2D.

In my opinion, it's the best map.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • dig, Tmdirtbike, Dauntless, DarkN00b
I voted for v4b1 because it's detail is high, and both the structure and architecture are fantastic, which makes it even better than v2p. It even has some features v2p does not offer(e.g.: Lightened tunnels). And when it comes to rating, it's on the same line as v2p.
i have self control
Personally not played v4b1, I'll be sure to check it out though.
v2p best FL can offer right now. Shame its not so popular as it should be.
I've played all my time on v2d but I have to say v2p has the most to offer.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Unfortunately, somehow FL has managed to make v2p and v33x mostly minge servers whilst v2d is unfortunately the one which gets all the roleplayers.
If we had v2p as the main server or even v33x, there would be just so many more opportunities. Both of those maps are just wasted right now.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • DarkN00b, Ryvuhl
To make it a little more clear: The question is, which version you like the most by design, not the best one FL offers, or anything else.
i have self control
v2D.
Nuff' said.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
v2p Is the best map in my opinion, so much more RP potential than the others... Shame it is not so popular.
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.