*[SPOILERS]* Bioshock Infinite Ending *[SPOILERS]*
I only recently actually completed Bioshock Infinite! The ending really messed with my mind haha!

What your thoughts on the ending?

[Image: 0D0ADC42B806D07AEE497895C1D3EDDFF1C2DB1E]
Honestly, didn't understand even a single bit of the story, but I might be too stupid to understand though.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • euanoliver97
It remains one of the best endings of any video game I've ever played, mainly because despite all the alternate realities and subplots and plot twists, it still managed to tie everything together perfectly and conclusively.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • euanoliver97
The ending was fantastic! After beating the game I just sat there and after a lot of deep thinking I finally began to unravel it all! When you eventually understand what the ending reveals it makes the whole story feel so much more interesting!
The following 1 user Likes euanoliver97's post:
  • Arxxy
(07-03-2014, 01:49 PM)euanoliver97 Wrote: The ending was fantastic! After beating the game I just sat there and after a lot of deep thinking I finally began to unravel it all! When you eventually understand what the ending reveals it makes the whole story feel so much more interesting!

So why don't you share your theory about it? Smile
(07-03-2014, 02:09 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(07-03-2014, 01:49 PM)euanoliver97 Wrote: The ending was fantastic! After beating the game I just sat there and after a lot of deep thinking I finally began to unravel it all! When you eventually understand what the ending reveals it makes the whole story feel so much more interesting!

So why don't you share your theory about it? Smile

I will do! Might take a while to type out though haha and I have no idea where to start....I'll post it soon as I can!
Basically, it's the only ending that *can* work. Once someone starts delving into time-travel and alternate dimensions, plot holes start appearing left and right and most developers/story-writers can't tie them all off, or come up with some nonsense arbitrary excuse ("laws of time travel" etc.). While sure, the ending isn't a "walk into the sunset" type, it is satisfactory.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • euanoliver97
(07-03-2014, 04:31 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: Basically, it's the only ending that *can* work. Once someone starts delving into time-travel and alternate dimensions, plot holes start appearing left and right and most developers/story-writers can't tie them all off, or come up with some nonsense arbitrary excuse ("laws of time travel" etc.). While sure, the ending isn't a "walk into the sunset" type, it is satisfactory.

These plot holes you speak of which can't be tied off are, in a way, a rather good contribution to the story. It leaves us with unanswered questions adding to the mystery behind the happenings and characters of the game.
Yeah it was awesome! Loved how they tied in Rapture as well. This timeline of events explains the story pretty well: (it was the least mind blowing one I could find)

[Image: MaHNjLo.jpg]

btw, sorry the image takes up so much space but when I tried to post it with a spoiler it didn't scale it down and it was too big to actually see... D:
The following 2 users Like steviedoors's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, DoomDude1
(07-03-2014, 05:33 PM)steviedoors Wrote: Yeah it was awesome! Loved how they tied in Rapture as well. This timeline of events explains the story pretty well: (it was the least mind blowing one I could find)

[Image: MaHNjLo.jpg]

btw, sorry the image takes up so much space but when I tried to post it with a spoiler it didn't scale it down and it was too big to actually see... D:

Huge ass image but it's a rather good explanation. I like the theory about why Elizabeth has the ability to open tears! Thanks bro!