BR-WizrdZombi
Name of player:[FL:RP] WizrdZombi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64290695

Time in GMT: USA EST Coast 4:00-4:36

Server: v2d

Summary: So he is putting a floating camera on op of a light post to Spy on me,then break in to my Base and raid me for my contra.

Evidence: [Image: 3010veq.jpg] -the flying camera.

[Image: 5ug2ev.jpg] - Thats what he does Spy people,then break in to their house random raid? Which he did Random raid me after i posted this BR

[Image: 2m6pk3s.jpg] -incase with if he comes up with "its static its not floating"
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
Witness? i've never seen your name your not involved.
So first of all, myself and ThaKid were doing a BurglarRP and as we were driving around we noticed this base, clearly with a lot of activity so we put up a camera. The final screenshot he has placed was of me actually moving the camera into place - as you can see the physics hue around it. The camera itself was placed on top of a lamp post facing down on their base and clearly visible. I really don't see any rule breaks here and ThaKid can testify this for me.

Cheers,

Wizrd
Approve (witness)

The camera is cleary not floating, its stationed on the lamp post.. That last screenshot should be the first one since it was the moment when Wizrd posted up the camera.
Okay thats is true that picture is bad ill get a better one one second please....

[Image: 5bebn8.jpg] -Reasure of it floating.
Again, here is a photo of me positioning the camera, as this image does not correlate to those of the cameras final position seen in the original post.
Okay ima going to post a video of you positioning it.... if the admin requires the information.

EDIT:Okay now tell me this is not the final position of the camera hmm and Let me add that he raided my place for no reason,he was taken hostage and Eliminated By me. [Image: qs30hk.jpg]
Approved.