Pavilion banned?
Either way, his steam account is used to access the servers - so it was wise for it to be banned.

"and that exactly isn't your but his business to sort it out."

I never said it was my business to sort it [It referring to the "hacking" incident and not the account suspensions] out.

My statement:
"Pavilion used his initiative and informed the staff and his accounts were suspended until he gets what he needs to be sorted."

From my statement you can see that I used the pronoun "he". I was asked by him to suspend his accounts....
I just wanted to get that cleared up...
Regards,
aviator
Sure, but i'm not even talking about that, drop it. I'm skeptical if his steam account got really hacked, as you could see or not he received the ban same time as cheat detection(CS:GO), and suddenly everything gets hacked - sounds imho suspicious.
I'm sure steam isn't stupid
I recently got a claim of acc hacked and BMW missing
I investigated and found no other ip
Turned out his brother was to blame in this case
But steam could most likely do the same to determin if true or not
Apparently he DDoSed someone, but don't at all take this as a definite, just what the hacker wrote on his profile.
Just wait until Pavi can return and give us the story with what happened.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The 'hacker' took care to get VAC-BAN there.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • James_Gaff
Its all well and good creating stories but theres no point in making rumors with no proof. Lets wait ttill Pavi gets back and perhaps he'll be willing to explain the story.
Damn. That sucks. I'm good friends with Pavillion, he got CSGO banned already. 2 VAC ban(s) on record | Info
2 day(s) since last ban (Not sure if he's Garry's Mod Banned, I've never saw a Garry's Mod Ban, but it don't show CSS+CSGO Bans , so he's either CSGO Banned, AND Gmod banned, or it's showing the CSS+CSGO Ban.
(07-02-2014, 03:57 PM)Freezak Wrote: Sure, but i'm not even talking about that, drop it. I'm skeptical if his steam account got really hacked, as you could see or not he received the ban same time as cheat detection(CS:GO), and suddenly everything gets hacked - sounds imho suspicious.

If you don't believe the events, feel free to private message me and I can hit you up with all the screenshots of my gmail steam access from another ip and country, my support tickets, etc etc.

Thanks for the concern guys, I'm pretty much on top of things now, and have access to most things.

Closing this thread as I'm now unbanned.